Vegas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas!

So I'm back from the most ridiculous trip of my life. Ghostbar on thursday night tables at LAX Friday and tables on the top of Palms at Moon for Hugh Heffners birthday on Saturday..... Partied like a millionaire all weekend.. Only problem is I lost my voice since I drank non stop and had a combined total of less than 10 hrs of sleep Thursday through Sunday which makes my job (talking on the phone) pretty difficult
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Wow, and I thought Hawaii was good. Hats off!

Comment

I was by far the poorest "millionaire" in Vegas. Met tons of girls from USC and other places, drank tons of booze, and won $1100 the last few hours in Vegas to cut down on my total loses.... All-in-all ranks up there with Acapulco for college spring break back in the day "Dance with the devil"
      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Damn, I should have gone with you. Any of the girls hot? (like I even need to ask)

Comment

haha of course they were hot met some DGs and Alpha Phis from USC that were all head turners for sure. Met these 3 girls from Brazil, the english wasn't the greatest but who cares
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

My buddy actually just called me up today and asked me to go to Vegas again this time in July for the WSOP....hmmmm.... to go or not to go
            Live 4 The Story

Comment

I’m going to Vegas on Saturday. I can’t wait.

Comment

I would say have a good time but if you go to Vegas I think it would be very hard not to have a great time... well I guess unless you lost everything you own but just don't let that happen and you'll have the tmie of your life
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                  I’m going to Vegas on Saturday. I can’t wait.
                  You can find me in the ESPN ZONE there at noon.

Comment

Working...
                  X