I Want to Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want to Die

I just got a conformation e-mail for an event I have to attend on Saturday, April 26, a.k.a. Draft Day.

Dont' go.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Call in sick

Comment

What can be move important than the draft?
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Damn that sucks...Draft should be made a holiday, it is basically like christmas for me.

Comment

Hang yourself so the organs can be used for transplant.

Comment

Unless this involves having sex with several beautiful women, skip it and watch the draft.

Rorshach's Journal

Comment

I want to, but I already paid a ****load of money to these guys that I can't get back.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                  I want to, but I already paid a ****load of money to these guys that I can't get back.
                  you involved with the mafia?
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Yep, so everyone support Andre Woodson for president or I will kill you.

Comment

I've already made it abundantly clear to all those I know not to expect much from me that weekend. Actually, my friend and I were tossing around the idea of camping out at Radio City to try and get in live. Anybody ever try that? We live close enough that if we don't get in, we can still be home before the #1 pick is made.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluto View Post
                        I've already made it abundantly clear to all those I know not to expect much from me that weekend. Actually, my friend and I were tossing around the idea of camping out at Radio City to try and get in live. Anybody ever try that? We live close enough that if we don't get in, we can still be home before the #1 pick is made.
                        I've thought about doing that before. Maybe 1 day I actually will. About a 3.5 hr ride to the city for me though So I would probably spend a night or 2.
                        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                          I've thought about doing that before. Maybe 1 day I actually will. About a 3.5 hr ride to the city for me though So I would probably spend a night or 2.
                          I was just researching it a bit. They start handing out wristbands to get in on a first come, first serve basis at 10:00 AM. I think the doors open at 1:00. Funny tidbit. If you attend Day 2, and stay for the entire day, you can sign up to get tickets for 2009's day 1. I don't know if they're guaranteed or not, but it's a nice gift for sitting through Rounds 3-7.

Comment

That is true. If I ever move out East, which is possible, I would do that for sure (and blog on my website).

Comment

Originally posted by Bluto View Post
                              Im going this year and your not allowed to camp out you have to get there the day of.

Comment

Working...
                              X