I Got Date Raped on Friday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got Date Raped on Friday Night

Before you give me a high five, no hot girl was involved. No other person was involved, for that matter. But it's a funny story nonetheless:

I went to the bar with about five people. After a few drinks, we went to some party. The keg kicked, so we left. We considered going home (it was around 2:30 am) but then we saw another party going on and it looked pretty crazy.

So, we just walked in and acted like we belonged there. The beer was out, but they had some apple juice stuff. It tasted great. So, we kept drinking it and used it for beer pong.

So, no one even bothered us... I did talk to some dude while waiting for beer pong. He asked me who i knew, and I said "Jon," because, well, there's always a Jon.

The guy asked, "Jon Sowers?" I looked around and replied, ""Yeah!! Where did he go?" The guy told me he left already and I said, "Oh man that sucks."

But anyway, back to the date rape...

The party eventually died down, so we left for some pizza place. I ordered two slices. I sat down, took three bites and...

WHOA

I got so dizzy and nauseous. The room was spinning, and I felt like I was going to throw up - and it's not like I was that drunk. It just came so suddenly.

I couldn't eat anymore, so I gave the pizza to one of my cousins, who wasn't feeling anything. My other cousin later told me that he was shaking and sweating in his sleep.

So, the next day we asked my cousin's roommate, who happens to be in a frat what could have happened. He said that apple juice **** is a popular drink to put ruffies in - because it mixes well or something, and girls love the taste.

Apparently, and I didn't know this, most date rape drugs work different on men. Women pass out, while larger men just get sick.

So, the end of my night sucked but at least I have a good story.

The moral of the story - don't sneak into shady parties and drink unknown substances. LOL.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Well look at the bright side. At least you didn't wake up bleeding rectally.

Comment

pwned

Rorshach's Journal

Comment

The only thing I'm upset about is that I couldn't eat the pizza
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

That would've probably pissed me off the most too.

Comment

Are you sure you didn't get raped?

The real moral of the story is don't drink ***** drinks as a guy.
            Last edited by Vbsiena; 04-15-2008, 01:37 PM.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I completely agree with that VB, but there was no alternative
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

It was like the scene from “Hangin with the Homeboys” when they get into the party with Hispanics by saying they know Jose or Juan. I forget which one it was.

Comment

There was another movie where a guy picked up girls by pretending he knew them and would say he was "Jen's Brother". Every girl has a friend named Jen.

Comment

Dude that sucks, One of my female friends got ruffied at a bar. She passed out after like 1 or 2 beers and she's a heavy drinker.
                    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      Before you give me a high five, no hot girl was involved. No other person was involved, for that matter. But it's a funny story nonetheless:

I went to the bar with about five people. After a few drinks, we went to some party. The keg kicked, so we left. We considered going home (it was around 2:30 am) but then we saw another party going on and it looked pretty crazy.

So, we just walked in and acted like we belonged there. The beer was out, but they had some apple juice stuff. It tasted great. So, we kept drinking it and used it for beer pong.

So, no one even bothered us... I did talk to some dude while waiting for beer pong. He asked me who i knew, and I said "Jon," because, well, there's always a Jon.

The guy asked, "Jon Sowers?" I looked around and replied, ""Yeah!! Where did he go?" The guy told me he left already and I said, "Oh man that sucks."

But anyway, back to the date rape...

The party eventually died down, so we left for some pizza place. I ordered two slices. I sat down, took three bites and...

WHOA

I got so dizzy and nauseous. The room was spinning, and I felt like I was going to throw up - and it's not like I was that drunk. It just came so suddenly.

I couldn't eat anymore, so I gave the pizza to one of my cousins, who wasn't feeling anything. My other cousin later told me that he was shaking and sweating in his sleep.

So, the next day we asked my cousin's roommate, who happens to be in a frat what could have happened. He said that apple juice **** is a popular drink to put ruffies in - because it mixes well or something, and girls love the taste.

Apparently, and I didn't know this, most date rape drugs work different on men. Women pass out, while larger men just get sick.

So, the end of my night sucked but at least I have a good story.

The moral of the story - don't sneak into shady parties and drink unknown substances. LOL.

OH SO YOU'RE THAT GUY WHO WAS LOOKING FOR JOHN THE OTHER NIGHT!! sorry bout the 'za, bro.

Comment

The Jon part of the story is genius lol.
                        The only thing I'm upset about is that I couldn't eat the pizza
                        lol ok, so that's where the fat jokes come from.

Comment

LOL, Walter got pwned. No surprise there.

Comment

lol, total ownage
                            PATS, HABS and YANKS for life!

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                              Are you sure you didn't get raped?

The real moral of the story is don't drink ***** drinks as a guy.
                              I concur. A similar thing happened to a friend of mine in college, only some girl did it to him on purpose. The problem is that when you do that to a guy he usually gets some form of 'whiskey dick' and thus proves that there is only 1 way to rape a guy....

but i digress,

After that I do not drink anything that
                              a. i do not mix or open myself
                              b. is not opened or mixed by a trusted compatriot
                              c. is not brought to me by a member of the wait staff
                              d. SHOULD NEVER EVER BY DRUNKEN BY A MAN. such as apple drinks or jungle juice or spiked punch, wine coolers, schmirnoff, etc
                              Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X