Bowflex commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowflex commercial

So, i just got subjected to the bowflex commericial with that douchebag who says " yeah, I could eat sandwiches and lose weight, but I dont see that guy with his shirt off at the beach" and 'now my wife gives me that wink every now and then'.. I am sure you all have seen this.

It begs a few comments.

#1 Jared is now some sort of millionaire, he can buy more pussy than that moron can dream of b/c he got paid, what, 10K maybe for that commericial?

#2 What good is taking your shirt off at the beach when your married? That can only lead to trouble

#3 You married a shallow ***** if she wont **** you unless your ripped. If she married your fat ass she will **** your fat ass... and if you were ripped when you got married, how did you turn into a fat ass that needs bowflex?

#4 Why would you want to work out at home? half the reason to go to the gym is to check out the hot girls, or prey on the ones that will become hot if they stay at the gym!

They should have gotten chuck norris to do the promo.

on a side note, I own a set of chef tony miracle blade knives that I ordered online after watching the infomercial drunk off my ass at 4 am. I may have bought a bowflex if they didnt have a douchebag spokesperson.

just my 2 cents.
    Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Lol nice rant!
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
      Lol nice rant!
      Yeah, you're really passionate about bowflex. Or maybe you have a wife that won't give you none unless she can grate cheese off your abs?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
        Yeah, you're really passionate about bowflex. Or maybe you have a wife that won't give you none unless she can grate cheese off your abs?
        No wife, and my abs, while barely visible, are just fine!

Just one of the top5 dumbest commercials ever. Unless thier goal is to get people to NOT buy thier product, in which case, this might be genius.
        Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Working...
        X