No announcement yet.

Motivational Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No laughing at Mohammedans. That's insensitive.

Comment

• You may have posted this before, and I can't be bothered to search 15 pages, but this is my favourite demotivational of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
        BECAUSE YOU ARE CHRISTIAN AND THAT IS ESSENTIALLY WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN. Just a watered down version to make it seem ridiculous. You wouldn't get the humor unless you were atheist
        I'm neither a Christian nor an atheist, but that was some funny ****. I'm a very devout agnostic, in case you ask.

Comment

• I miss these. Thanks for reviving this thread guys.

WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• The marco polo **** is the funniest. That's why criminals always get caught eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              You would laugh it made fun of Mormonism, Islam, Buddhism, etc.

I forgot who said it but, "We are all atheists about the gods other societies believe in. Some of us just go one god further."
              Bill Maher.

The Christianity thing was hilarious. I love this thread.
              "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• lol at the bluescreen error. Computers always pull ridiculous **** with me.

Comment

• the computer blue one was my favorite, and I usually try to stay away from religious arguments over the internet...
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• The problem with discussing religion is too many people can't discuss it without getting emotional and personal.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosCon View Post
                      The problem with discussing religion is too many people can't discuss it without getting emotional and personal.
                      that's why I don't start nothing, I'm that person
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CasanovaFrankenstein View Post
                          sorry to say this but no such thing as Original Sin, and btw we condemned ourselves, but you would've needed to read the Bible to know that, but I expect as much from ignorant people..

crap getting sucked in again...
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• So a question. Not to get away from the meaning of this thread. Why of the millions of planets in the universe to God come visit OUR planet. Or make OUR planet inhabitable. Just a question to any religious person who feelsl like answering that.
                            "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDustyFootPhilosopher View Post
                              So a question. Not to get away from the meaning of this thread. Why of the millions of planets in the universe to God come visit OUR planet. Or make OUR planet inhabitable. Just a question to any religious person who feelsl like answering that.
                              just a little bit of wisdom but Christians don't have all the answers, we call that a mystery we just don't know, if we knew everything there wouldn't be any point and btw that saying a pray and going to heaven is BS by crazy radical christians...

and actually technically according to the word, he created earth and then created the stars, but we don't even know how he did it or if Genesis is to be taken literally, or even if Evolution is a true theory that God set in motion

on another note my views are only about the views of 20% of christians, since as everyone should know Christians don't even agree, so how in the world could we agree w/ "non-Christians"
                              Last edited by vikingfan; 11-17-2009, 02:24 PM.
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I just to this day can't comprehend how a reasonable man or woman can actually believe in the bible... absolutely can't fathom it and I've tried hard
                                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Working...
                                X