Walter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter

Someone linked to your Emmitt Smith mock draft on the K-State message boards. Your site must be popular or something

I'm telling ya, this website will be an empire within two years. Matt and Walter will be chilling with Kiper and doing coke off hooker's asses.

Comment

yea i posted a link to the web-site once on a site and now every up-date someone post it.

U'r welcome walter : )

Comment

Number of threads named Walter: 1,000. Number of different thread starters: 450. Having an admin who cares enough to read them all: priceless.

Comment

Lol this guy also said that he likes Walter's draft but isnt so hot on Matt's. He told all of the guys to keep looking at the updates

Comment

That's awesome, thanks for posting links to my site... I think that's how most of my traffic comes in.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              That's awesome, thanks for posting links to my site... I think that's how most of my traffic comes in.
              I googled "mock draft", and your site was the second one.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles4Life View Post
                I googled "mock draft", and your site was the second one.
                Yup, that's how I stumbled on here a month or so ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  It also helps that when u search for 2008 NFL Mock Draft on Google yours is the first one that comes up. That's how I found this site.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                  HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Yeah, it has been that way since around October. That is how I found the site. Go SEO.

Comment

Working...
                    X