RIP Alex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Alex

I thought she was very underrated. That bastard Kammey. He's such a good antagonist though I don't want him to die any time soon.

What an incredible episode. I was on the edge of my seat. I was eating dinner during the show and I couldn't even eat. And when I can't eat - you know something major's going down.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

What a way to come back from a layoff. Ben has quietly surpassed Jack as the shows focal point this season, and has taken the ball and ran with it. I can't wait for next week.

Comment

I agree....they need Keamy around so that Ben can plug him a few episodes in the future.

The last episode was very badass indeed, so much stuff crammed in one hour. Though I have a HUGE problem with the writers if Rousseau is actually dead...I wanted a g*ddamn flashback for her, and it looks like the writers just got lazy and didn't want to bother with her story. So lame.

Comment

At this point, I don't think Danielle can be alive... She'll prob. kill herself knowing that the only reason she was still alive - her daughter - is now gone.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

A Danielle flashback is still very possible, maybe through Ben when he took Alex from her.

Comment

I watched this episode in Vegas. I don't miss Lost if I can help it. I thought it was great.

Comment

Working...
            X