• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

Wow.

Wow wow wow wow wow.

Wow.

Lost. Thursday's episode. Wow.

1. Claire was very eerie inside the cabin. It was as if she was possessed.

2. Locke was talking to the smoke monster in the cabin. I'm convinced. Notice that when Christian appeared in the hospital last week the smoke detector went off. Proof that he's the smoke monster!

3. Kimmey is malicious. Best antagonist on TV since Nina Myers (24).

4. Weird that what's going on in the ship is like a day behind. When the doctor heard that his body appeared on the shore, he should have gotten out of dodge.

5. Hilarious that Kimmey couldn't kill Michael. Jacob pwned Kimmey.

6. Holy crap - how did Richard Alpert know Locke was special at 3 months old?

7. What item was Locke's?

8. Matthew Abaddon told Locke to go on the walk-about. Hilarious.

I seriously shat my parents during the episode.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Fantastic

How will they move the island?

Comment

Maybe it's an man made island?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluto View Post
        Maybe it's an man made island?
        I don't think so. The island was stumbled upon by the "Black Rock," the ship in the middle of the island. The caption was Magnus Hanso. The Hanso Foundation led by Alvar Hanso, the grandson of Magnus, later financed the start of the Dharma Initiative. The Lost producers have already conformed this story. I figured I'd give the history. I guess it's still possible other people made it.

People think Claire died in the house explosion. I don’t think so right now.

Comment

I was actually thinking about that. Maybe that's why Miles was so interested in her.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Here is a link to one of those really good write-ups for the episode

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/

Comment

Best episode of this season, I think so far. Some things I'm still trying to figure out what the hell is going on, like most people. I try not to to get too hard into trying to figure it out on my own, b/c if I did, I'd probably drive myself crazy.

I've also tried not to fall into the internet trap of reading too many blogs and write-ups, because I like making my own opinions about what is going on.

That Christian Shephard/Smoke detector thing...blew my frickin' mind Walter. Didn't even consider that until I read this. Genius.
              If It's Fair...It's Gone...
              My blog.
              Updated 5/13: Added top 50 WR to RB and QB Rankings. Top 100 overall board to come soon.

Comment

I'm beginning to think that Richard Alpert was looking for the next reincarnation of his former leader. That would explain why he was intrigued by a "miracle" baby and asked a young John Locke which item was previously his. That would also explain why all the Others were "waiting for Locke for a long time" and wanted to see him kill his father. Perhaps the leader of the Others was known for killing his father. Ben did so and they followed him.

Moving the island - through time? They've been emphasizing time so much it could be moved to the future, which is why Jack can't get back to it.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  I'm beginning to think that Richard Alpert was looking for the next reincarnation of his former leader. That would explain why he was intrigued by a "miracle" baby and asked a young John Locke which item was previously his. That would also explain why all the Others were "waiting for Locke for a long time" and wanted to see him kill his father. Perhaps the leader of the Others was known for killing his father. Ben did so and they followed him.

Moving the island - through time? They've been emphasizing time so much it could be moved to the future, which is why Jack can't get back to it.
                  I heard the Buddhists look for the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama in a similar way Richard tested young Locke with those objects. They may teleport the island somehow in a simillar way Ben seemed to teleport to the desert. We may see the yet unseen Orchid station.

Comment

Is Lost a good show? Never seen it before
                    Check out my new site Today!
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

Yea, the smoke detector when Xtian showed up was a nice touch, I kinda giggled....and someone mentioned the Claire death theory? I'm thinking it holds some weight...we'll see. I know Desmond saw her get into a chopper and all that, but...perhaps Desmond was a)lying, or b)wrong. Claire did kinda, sorta take an RPG straight in the face.

As for this past week's episode, i'm usually pissed off when they give us a setup episode, but this one was really, really nicely done. I was very impressed, and can't friggin' wait for the finale in a few weeks. Honestly, I must say this season is leaps and bounds better than three.

And Adam - Just look at the topic title Check it out, the first and second seasons are classic. And don't read any more of these posts, because it'll spoil it for ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X