Launching new Web site in 1 week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launching new Web site in 1 week

It's going to be ProSalesGuide.com - basically about sales and marketing techniques.

Working with my neighbor, the head of sales at a major cable company. We've got almost everything set up.

Our launch date is May 15.

The beauty of this site is once everything is set up, it'll be pretty easy to maintain. Unlike football, there won't be any updates other than a new column or two every week.

Once May 20 is over (approx 5 days to market the site) I get my life back.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Good Luck

Comment

Ohhh, cool. I want to read that site.

Comment

Thanks, we're launching with 50 pages of content, so that's been the hardest part about getting the site up.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Looking forward to viewing the site Walter
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

I think that anyone who is interested in sales, or already does sales, commercially, residentially, or even telemarketing will find this rich in knowledge and very user friendly. It will be a sales site, like no other, so please check it out once launch is complete!

Thanks
            Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

I'll check it out. If you ever want any updates or feedback from someone in sales let me know as well
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

3 days left!!

Comment

Do you talk about the Stock Market by chance?

Comment

Adam

We are going to want as much feedback as possible, along with any updates! That type of information is always welcome in the world of sales. Let's face it, no one person knows everything about sales.

Nononsensecoach

At the current time, we do not talk about the stock market. This site will be based around how to sell, and every possible aspect of a sale, from opening a sale to closing the deal in detail. We are definately open to any and all ideas once site is up and running!

Schmidty
                    Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

Well I'm a marketing major, so should be helpful for me. I'll check it out.

Comment

Interesting....I'll check it out. I've been in sales for about 20 years with a track record that I'm proud of. It will be interesting how you approach the subject to accommodate all the different types of sales strategies and situations.

Comment

Hmmm, it looks good. Very professional.

Comment

Looks good. Too bad I hate sales
                            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Glad you guys like it - I was up till 7 am making it functional... and I have a meeting at noon today. Kill me now lol
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X