X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Fantasy Football Trades

What was your Best Fantasy Football Trade

Mine/ Traded Isacc Bruce For Derek Anderson and Dwayne Bowe

The only interaction I had with trades was when some dude kept offering me Devery Henderson and LJ Smith for my Ravens D and someone else important but I can't remember who.

Comment

Michael Bennett for Ryan Grant.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Raiders Defense for Greg Jennings.

Comment

I hate making trades and I think I have only made 1 in the 5 years I played fantasy football. It was last year and I traded

QB Chris Redman
          WR Roddy White

for

WR Reggie Wayne
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

A few years ago, I traded Mike Vick & Duce Staley for Priest Holmes & Donovan McNabb. Vick broke his leg in the preseason, and Priest went on to set the record for TDs in a season.

Also, the next year, I had the greatest draft in the history of Fantasy.
            1. Shaun Alexander 20+ TDs, #2 in rushing by a yard.
            2. Peyton Manning (49 TDs)
            3. Terrell Owens (His 1st year in Philly, 15+ TDs)
            4. Curtis Martin (Rushing Title)
            I went undefeated in the regular season, and steamrolled through the playoffs. I've never even come close to that kind of success again.

Comment

I’m not against it but trading just doesn’t feel right to me for some reason, especially in the beginning of the year. I’m a go to war with what you pick kind of guy.

Comment

I can never find anyone suckerish enough to fall for my trades. I believe I tried to unload LJ for Shaun Alexander before the season, since I was in like 6 leagues and wanted a bit of consistency in my rosters...thankfully the guy didn't take the trade considering Alexander laid a huge egg. LJ wasn't much better, but...phew. (yea yea i know, I drafted Shaun Alexander last year, laugh all you want)

In a KEEPER league, a dude tried offering me this past year Leon Washington for Michael Turner. Pfffft, yea right.

Comment

I'm huge into trade and have made some big ones both ways I must say to many to remember but I'm sure there will be a blockbuster that runs through me this year in ouyr WF league
                  Check out my new site Today!
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

I should add that my trade was even better because someone else offered it to me. Plus, I was slammed for accepting it because everyone thought Priest was a one year wonder (fortunately, he was a two year wonder) and that Vick was going to set the world on fire.

Comment

does any1 know wen fantasy football starts i have never done it before and also wat is a good place to do it
                      Brett Favre in 2 years...sigpic

Comment

Adam is setting it up. E-mail him if you want to be in it.

Comment

Working...
                        X