Immigration and Amnesty Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration and Amnesty Issue

my father who lives in Houston (Minute Man) on the front line at 70 years young. did you know that in this country they wont let you volunteer for home land security even if your X military over the age of 40. Imagine if they told our forefathers of this Country that….I don’t think we would have won our liberty and freedom from England.

If you are concerned about the Issue of Immigration and Amnesty and you would like to write your Senator and trust me it’s as easy as voting with this form….If you care about this Issue I would urge you to send this type written e-mail to the Powers that be in your neck of the woods
    And let our leaders know that you don’t believe the rhetoric that there will be a crop failure in this country if they don’t give them and their families Amnesty. These leaders / crooks are trying to slide the amendment in the Iraq bill.

http://capwiz.com/caps/utr/2/?a=11392996&i=86206025&c=
    Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Illegal Immigrants cost the tax paying citizens 3 billion annually

Comment

the last two threads are spam and this is a serious subject

Comment

bump

Comment

I sent an email to my congressman
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

thanks for doing your part....

BetaPriexia and Bildmib should be banned from posting on this site IMO, because they are scum bag spammers

Comment

This forum gets so much spam every day it's ridiciolous
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
                thanks for doing your part....

BetaPriexia and Bildmib should be banned from posting on this site IMO, because they are scum bag spammers
                They never come back, so banning them is pointless.

Comment

I e-mailed my Senator in Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by ysuallthetime View Post
                    I e-mailed my Senator in Ohio.
                    E-mail to a friend

Comment

While I respect your point of view, I must say that these days this is a comparative non-issue. Between stopping Iran from getting the bomb, allowing greater oil exploration, and fixing social security and health care, this subject is very low on my list.

And if it were, I can tell you that the reason that we have so many illegals is because both Mexico and the U.S. have such tight immigration laws with respect to Mexicans. If not, they would all be here legally and we wouldn't be talking about this.

And, they ARE doing jobs that most americans won't do....that is a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
                        talking about this.

And, they ARE doing jobs that most americans won't do....that is a fact.
                        Trust me when I say no they are not....they cut our Throats in the Construction industry, because they don’t pay taxes (1099), they don’t pay ssn, they don’t pay workman’s compensation or med. And they don’t pay for business insurance and we who play by the rules can not compete with them.
                        They cost the tax payers 3 billion annually in hospital stays that go unpaid.
                        Ever wonder why a hospital stay / insurance cost you so much?
                        The same laws apply to any immigrant who wants to come here and make a life.
                        I don’t care if you come from Canada.
                        The only jobs they do that Americans wont are the jobs for sweet shop owners who refuse to pay the minimum wage.
                        You see there is still slave masters in this country.
                        You can chose not to see this as an Issue, but it will not go away unless things get done.
                        Nobody in my trade has much work at the moment, because they have beet our price down to wages we made 30 years ago and our material / operating cost have risen every year. The Amish are also playing both sides of the fence and are doing everything in construction other then Mechanical. so this has only compounded an already sticky situation. At a time when the gas / energy prices are going threw the roof and the economy in my county (Ashtabula) is already at a poverty level.

The reason why I posted this is not just about the issue of immigration, but that our Leaders / crooks are try to pull a fast one and get the amendment passed threw another bill, that has nothing to do with this issue.
                        And in my book that is criminal.

Comment

I agree that I dislike when politicians try to sneak something in under our noses, but it's not criminal...it's politics as usual. A big flaw in our system, but legal.

Amnesty will solve some of the issues you mentioned above. They will have SSN's, will pay taxes, and will be required to earn at least minimum wage. I think that farm work is a big employer that is so low paid that most Americans won't do.

Hospital stays are so expensive for other reasons...frivolous lawsuits, medical malpractice insurance, ridiculous and protected high prices of medicine are bigger reasons for this than free clinic care for immigrants.

Construction is hurting big time right now because of over building and the effects of the sub-prime mortgage mess. Same with automotive, which is hurting me right now.

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
                            I agree that I dislike when politicians try to sneak something in under our noses, but it's not criminal...it's politics as usual. A big flaw in our system, but legal.

Amnesty will solve some of the issues you mentioned above. They will have SSN's, will pay taxes, and will be required to earn at least minimum wage. I think that farm work is a big employer that is so low paid that most Americans won't do.

Hospital stays are so expensive for other reasons...frivolous lawsuits, medical malpractice insurance, ridiculous and protected high prices of medicine are bigger reasons for this than free clinic care for immigrants.

Construction is hurting big time right now because of over building and the effects of the sub-prime mortgage mess. Same with automotive, which is hurting me right now.
                            Legal yes, but still criminal in my book when issues are taken out of the voters hands.

Lake East Hospital is building a new hospital out of the city limits of Painesville Ohio, because they are going broke from illegal immigrants who stiff them with their hospital stays.
                            Trust me when I tell you most do not want amnesty, so they can continue to work a flawed system.

Give them amnesty and we will still be paying for them and their families with Welfare

Comment

Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
                              Legal yes, but still criminal in my book when issues are taken out of the voters hands.

Lake East Hospital is building a new hospital out of the city limits of Painesville Ohio, because they are going broke from illegal immigrants who stiff them with their hospital stays.
                              Trust me when I tell you most do not want amnesty, so they can continue to work a flawed system.

Give them amnesty and we will still be paying for them and their families with Welfare
                              Not if amnesty is conditional upon stable and guaranteed employment.

Want it or not, this is how our country was built..."give us your poor, your tired, and huddled masses...." We all came to be Americans from this, unless your an American Indian.

Comment

Working...
                              X