Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonsensical Role Playing Game - Kingdom of Loathing

www.kingdomofloathing.com

I felt that this was a really fun game that people should be made aware of. This is basically a satire of all the other RPG's that exist, and it parodies pop culture in general. Sign-ups are easy, and the game is incredibly fun. I would personally shy away from the Pastamancer and Sauceror classes, as they are a bit more time consuming and are harder to play as.

Anyone who signs up, feel free to add Blazedestin and D_kirias to your buddy list. Those are my accounts. I'll hook you up with some swag to make playing a bit easier, though there is a beginner's quest that is a good way to learn the game. I should also point out that while the game is free, if you donate ten bucks, you'll get an item called a Mr. Accessory. The Mr. Accessory itself isn't overpowering, but you can use it (Or two, or five) to buy some really powerful wargear, or familiars.
    - Also known as Dan.
    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

I hate KOL. All my friends used to play it, then they realized how stupid it is.

Comment

I realize how stupid it is right now. It's great.
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
      X