Heading to Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to Baltimore

I just went to Canada last weekend without my girlfriend and so I told her I'd take her on vacation this weekend. We decided we're going to Baltimore and we're actually leaving today in a few hours.

I know they have a huge aquarium, but what else can I do in Baltimore? Looking for some site seeing tips here, hopefully Puppy can help me out.

See if you can go on a tour the M&T Bank Stadium.

I did it for Raymond James in Tampa and it was amazing...of course not every football stadium has a pirate ship.

Not sure if she thinks that would be fun going to that sort of an attraction, but just an idea.

Also go to a ballgame at Camden Yards which is a great ballpark. You should also use wikipedia to find stuff to do.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Actually she loves football, so she would probably want to do that. Wiki, good idea.

Also, I have Garmin GPS that gets me where I need to go. However, we're taking her car, and her cigarette lighter thingy in her car is broken, so I can't charge my GPS. Think the battery will last? I've nver had it unplugged.

Comment

I remember Ravens stadium looking pretty cool with the purple.

Comment

Probably should have posted this way earlier... I'm leaving now. Won't be on the Forum this weekend guys, but have fun without me.

Comment

How about you take her to a half way decent city...

Comment

National Bohemian beer brewery

Comment

Working...
              X