Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Thread

Spin-off of Matt's Suggestion Thread. Basically list a movie you recently saw and list your thoughts.

Try not to give any spoilers away!!!!

Movie: The Happening

Great idea. Good build-up. Crappy acting. Crappy ending. I want to punch M. Night Shamalan in the face for not knowing how to end a movie! People die in awesome ways though.

2/5 stars

I'd wait for DVD if I had to do it again.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Recently rented Training Day. Really not what I expected, but I thought it was a very solid film. Good performance by Denzel Washington.

Watched a documentary called King of Kong where a normal dad tries to break the world record for the arcade game Donkey Kong. I'm a doc fan so I thought that was really really cool.

Another cool doc I saw last month was "My Kid Could Paint That." This is a must see film. Here is the trailer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xDgwinV4to8

Anyone seen the Incredible Hulk yet? Gonna see it tomorrow night. Norton is my favorite actor.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I'm disappointed to see the Happening was kinda lame...was looking forward to it, but with all the negative reviews, will probably wait until DVD.

If you like documentaries, Matt - ever seen Jesus Camp? Really want to see it, but am also slightly afraid to.

Children of Men was a recent view for me. HIGHLY recommended.

Comment

I liked Children of Men. Clive Owen is a good actor. Inside Man is another one of his great performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Watched a documentary called King of Kong where a normal dad tries to break the world record for the arcade game Donkey Kong. I'm a doc fan so I thought that was really really cool.
          Yeah, I saw that doc. It's actually really good. It was the first documentary that I really got into. It got me really mad at the guy who had the Donkey Kong world record.

Comment

Some movies are good, some movie are great, and some movie change your prespective on life. American History X changed my outlook on life.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
              Some movies are good, some movie are great, and some movie change your prespective on life. American History X changed my outlook on life.
              Did it make you more or less racist?

Comment

Saw: The Incredible Hulk

Pretty good. Lots of action. Very loud though. Solid movie.

2.5/5 stars

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                  Did it make you more or less racist?
                  Racism aside, I just took the message at the end "Hate is baggage" as sort of a life moral. You can waste your time holding grudges against a race or people or whoever and let things bother you, or you can just go on about your business.... I'm a business man now.

Comment

Racism aside, I just took the message at the end "Hate is baggage" as sort of a life moral. You can waste your time holding grudges against a race or people or whoever and let things bother you, or you can just go on about your business.... I'm a business man now.
                    Lol that's a good message to take from that movie.

Comment

Cruel Intentions - A movie every boy should see when he turns 14. Once again, will teach you a life lesson and also introduces you into puberty and highschool.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                        Lol that's a good message to take from that movie.
                        Ya, I wasn't racist to begin with so it didn't really effect me there.

Comment

Cruel Intentions - A movie every boy should see when he turns 14. Once again, will teach you a life lesson and also introduces you into puberty and highschool.
                          That movie made me want to have sex the very second I saw the 3 way scene.

Comment

It opened my eyes when I was younger lol. I just wanted to hook up with every girl in sight... I ended up doing pretty well for myself in highschool lol, but I eventually grew up.

Don't ever see Cruel Intentions 2 or 3... they're complete trash.

Comment

**** you NNC...everyone's jealous already. stop bragging

Comment

Working...
                              X