Throwback Walterfootball.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwback Walterfootball.com

Man, you guys have come a long way since 2005. I think I read on there that you have Mike Williams the #1 prospect. Good call

http://web.archive.org/web/200502111...rfootball.com/

LOL see my 2005 NFL Draft Re-Grades for that

http://walterfootball.com/draft2005G.php

But yeah, this is an even older archive... From 2001!

http://web.archive.org/web/200110300.../football.html
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

It looks like someone took a big crap and out came a website lol.

It's okay Walter. The reason everyone loves your site now is because it is convienient and simple. Great job on the new design!
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

http://web.archive.org/web/200110300.../football.html

^LOL, glad I was around after the upgrade. You really have come a long way Walter.

Comment

What's the deal with that?

Comment

LOL its so hilairious IlliniVike gets immediatley pissed off once he sees Favre lolz

Comment

I'm tempted to delete Vikings post just because it hurts my eyes lol

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                LOL its so hilairious IlliniVike gets immediatley pissed off once he sees Favre lolz
                Haha, I hate him.

Is that Mark "The Rapist" Chmura that Favre is throwing to?

Comment

Interesting to see that Walter had Dallas taking Adam(formerly Pacman)Jones

Comment

Haha in his Jacksonville pick explanation he calls David Carr an outstanding QB. Wow how times have changed

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                      Haha in his Jacksonville pick explanation he calls David Carr an outstanding QB. Wow how times have changed
                      Everyone thought Carr was outstanding. He had a great Senior Bowl...only if Woodson could have had a great senior bowl would be he hearlded by the experts like Carr.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        Everyone thought Carr was outstanding. He had a great Senior Bowl...only if Woodson could have had a great senior bowl would be he hearlded by the experts like Carr.
                        Thats true but this was 2 years into his career. Surely he had shown by then he wasn't gonna be a great QB. But I guess its like the Vince Young situation where the QB doesn't have the weapons around him so people can't get a grasp on the skills he has. Did I get it right? I wasn't all that into the NFL(except for the Chiefs) when I was 13.

Comment

Scouting has come a long way this decade also.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                            Scouting has come a long way this decade also.
                            Judging from the 2008 NFL Draft I couldn't disagree with you more.

Comment

LOL The story of Favre to Chmura animation...

I created this Web site in my high school Internet class. We had to make a site about something we liked, so I chose football.

We had to have an animation on one of our pages. My friend Kenny (who now hosts this site for a very cheap price - thanks Kenny) created that animation and allowed me to post it. I got an A. w00t.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                              X