Guess who i saw today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who i saw today

Today, on vacation in Seaside Florida (near destin), i saw Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson at the beach. I thought they broke up but apparently i was wrong.

i am not joking, and if he has to stick with one girl, i think she is a good one

Comment

i didn't say the only, i said a good one. and her dad is weird though

Comment

I was just thinking about it and Huskers you missed out bro.

If you would have gotten photographs of Jessica and Tony, you could have sold them to a tabloid and made thousands.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

seriously, thousands? but i wouldn't do that anyway

Comment

I would. They have so much money, you should go after your own.

And ya paparazzi make thousands of dollars for photos. You probably could have gotten at least 10k for one cover photo of a mag.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

aaaahhhhh

Comment

Hahaha that's true. I saw a special about some guy who used to hang around Jerry Seinfeld's car when he was park illegally and then pay his parkings tickets in exchange for a picture.

Comment

He probably would've been too late. I'm sure Jessica's Dad already alerted the Paparazzi to their presence on the beach, much like he did when they were in Mexico during the Cowboys' Playoff Bye. He already drove away her first husband, and came damn close to driving Romo away by trying to convince him that he should be his agent. Hopefully, Tony is smart enough to enjoy her while it last without getting hitched.

Comment

Working...
                  X