Migration - NFL Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migration - NFL Commercial

Man I love this commercial, prolly watched it 100 times. No Buccaneers, but I guess they can't have all 32 teams (but you know the Patriots, Jets, Giants, Colts, and Cowboys were locks to be in this...of course).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-mmGIIE3xk
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I love it too.

Comment

Same, great commercial. Why isn't Tom Brady leading the Pats, and since he isn't why is Maroney lol? Love the Train song in the background too, good choice.

Comment

You sure that's Maroney? I thought it was Samuel, even though he is an iggle now.

I don't know why Brady isn't leading the Pats, but I'm glad he isn't. I like commercials that spotlight positions other than QBs (greg ellis leading cowboys was sweet).
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

It took me a while to figure out who that other player was with Vince Young.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              You sure that's Maroney? I thought it was Samuel, even though he is an iggle now.

I don't know why Brady isn't leading the Pats, but I'm glad he isn't. I like commercials that spotlight positions other than QBs (greg ellis leading cowboys was sweet).
              Ya, that's Maroney. It would make no sense to have Samuel.

DeMarcus Ware is leading that Cowboys, Greg Ellis is just in the backround.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                It took me a while to figure out who that other player was with Vince Young.
                Really? It's VY's only target lol Big Bo Scaife. He has such a unique face, I thought he was really recognizable.

Comment

That commercial gets me pumped for football to start.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                    Ya, that's Maroney. It would make no sense to have Samuel.

DeMarcus Ware is leading that Cowboys, Greg Ellis is just in the backround.
                    If it were me, I'd have Mauroney near the back and then have someone bump him causing him to go flying backwards. Then a bunch of reporters would run around yelling how underrated he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X