Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes: The Original 12, and my Theory on the Nightmare Man

Spoilers obviously....

I think the Nightmare Man's power is to control others - through split personality/mirror. We've all been wondering why Nathan sees someone else in the mirror. We saw Nikki see her "evil" half throughout Season 1. Could this be the Nightmare Man controlling them?

Think about these points for a second...

1. The guy who killed Kaito had to have flown. Nathan has that ability. Maybe Nathan's "dark half" took over, and killed Kaito.

2. Jessica (and not Nikki) had the helix tattoo on her back. Molly has drawn helix tattoos in conjunction with the Nightmare man. If Jessica/Nikki simply had a personality disorder, why would a helix tattoo appear?

3. Someone had to have placed those photos of Kaito and Angela Petrelli somewhere where they'd find them. Nathan is the only character we know of who has access to both. Nathan knew Ando, and could have slipped it in his newspaper. He also could have planted the picture outside of his apartment for Angela to find.

4. Angela confessed to the crime because she may know her son is being controlled. Kaito said, "of all the people, I never thought it would be you." Maybe he knew of the Nightmare Man's powers, and saw that he was controlling someone.

5. Angela Petrelli's "self-inflicted" wounds could be the result of the Nightmare Man taking control of her, and having her beat herself to death.

I don't know, this is the only thing I could think of that could connect the flying killer who dispatched Kaito, Nathan's disfigured face in the mirror and other things.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Picture of the Original 12 Heroes:

2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

We don't know who the blonde next to Linderman is.

The black woman in the lower left sort of looks like Micah's grandmom.

The guy in the glasses is Mr. Petrelli. He's dead. But what's he looking at? And why does he look like Mr. Bennet and Kensei?

The two guys on the bottom right we don't know.

Bob!

The guy Parkman is pointing to is his dad, the Nightmare Man. Then again, maybe this was a man being controlled by the Nightmare Man at the time, if my theory holds up.

The brunette next to him is also unknown.

I'm willing to bet one of these women are Nikki's mom.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

SPOILERS

The guy with the glasses IS NOT Linderman. The guy to the left of the guy with the glasses is Linderman and the guy with the glasses is Peter and nathan's father. The guy father Petrelli is looking at is prob Hiro's father bc remember Nathan said his dad didnt like him and noticed that Hir's pop and Mrs. Petrelli were hugging a little to long.

Nightmare man controlling others? That's a good thought and makes possible sense bc of Molly and Parkman. Parkman's ability is to read peoples minds while his father got right inside Molly's head as soon as she got to close. I think you can see the father/son similarities in powers.

BOB??...who's BOB? or is bob parkman's dad?
        Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

Oops, I meant to say Mr. Petrelli; not Mr. Linderman.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Bob is the guy with the glasses who can turn things into gold.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Spoilers

Thats cool and o yea abt BOB. I think your right abt Micah's grandmother #1, and #2 did you see Micah's cousin. She sees something and then can do it. Now the weird thing with Micah is i thought he could only control electronics at the time. Now it seems like he can fix humans or so it seems. Remember when he put his hand on his cousin and said i wish i could fix your problems. Well it showed his hand getting hot or forming into some type of red so i think Micah has much greater powers than we think. Plus both of his paretns have powers or had bc his father's existence has expired.

Sylar seems like hes on the prowl again of trying to get powers again. Now he keeps calling himself Gabriel again but that could only be a cover up his name foesnt leak out. It's possible he his powers were taken away when he was in the middle of nowhere too!

Comment

Spoilers

Micah can't fix humans. That's why he said "I wish I could fix your dreams." He tried to, but he couldn't.

I'm not sure if Sylar has his powers. Maybe that's why he didn't kill Maya and her brother. I wonder how he got to Mexico. Weird.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Excellent theory! Someone posted you're theory on www.heroesboard.com and I responded there, but I wanted to respond here and also invite anyone who's interested to join heroesboard, and discuss these things with us!

Anyway, on to my responses:

Originally posted by EL Guapo
                  I found a Heroes theory on a football site. I figured I would share it. It’s not bad.
                  Do you know who's it is? If you can find out... Direct them this way so they can discuss it with us!

I can't post links yet so here it is.

I think the Nightmare Man's power is to control others - through split personality/mirror. We've all been wondering why Nathan sees someone else in the mirror. We saw Nikki see her "evil" half throughout Season 1. Could this be the Nightmare Man controlling them?
                  Interesting idea. Also, since Molly's power has to do with locating others, do you think the nightmare man is controling Molly and using her power to mislead her/us? Maybe I'm not getting this. :?

Jessica (and not Nikki) had the helix tattoo on her back. Molly has drawn helix tattoos in conjunction with the Nightmare man. If Jessica/Nikki simply had a personality disorder, why would a helix tattoo appear?
                  But the Helix has to do with the Company as well. And a lot of other things have had the helix on them too. I've always sort of assumed they had all been connected, but I think the most intruiging connection is with the Kensai. Way back then, it was shown, and on the day that the Kensai found out he was special no less. All I'm saying is that the helix symbol has been shown everywhere... so I think it's safe to say we'll see why sometime.

4. Angela confessed to the crime because she may know her son is being controlled. Kaito said, "of all the people, I never thought it would be you." Maybe he knew of the Nightmare Man's powers, and saw that he was controlling someone.
                  So if it's possible the nightmare man could control anyone, then it could be a number of people that are actually killing The 12... That actually fits along perfectly with a lot of theories.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Spoilers

Micah can't fix humans. That's why he said "I wish I could fix your dreams." He tried to, but he couldn't.

I'm not sure if Sylar has his powers. Maybe that's why he didn't kill Maya and her brother. I wonder how he got to Mexico. Weird.
                    I think he was already in Mexico when Candice was taking care of him.

Comment

Thanks for posting T-minus. I'll sign up for the Heroesboard.

It's possible that Sylar was in Mexico, but we were led to believe that he was in some isolated jungle somewhere. Could have been one of Candice's ploys. I was hoping that Sylar killing Candice was one of her illusions, and she was watching in the distance, laughing. But apparently not.

Do you think Candice could have been one of the Original 12? Maybe she looked different in the photo. If so, that would explain why the eighth painting is of Mr. Bennet dying, and not the final Original member of the group. Just some speculation there.

I also wonder... with Kensei and Claire. Can they really die of old age? Wouldn't their organs just regenerate? I say this because I've read somewhere - and I could see this happening - that Kensei is still alive.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Spoilers

T-Minus, some gr8 insight and thnaks.

Walter, thats a great point abt Kensei still being alive. Howver it is possible he may have died some other way through the brain, as long as the brain cannot regenerate. Or, simply he actually could still be alive, and not a soul knows it. Unless Hiro eludes to that somwhow thru space traveling.

Comment

Spoilers

There is some speculation going around that Mr. Petrelli is Kensei.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Spoilers

Technically, that would make the most amount of sense. #1 He actually resembles him a little bit to begin with. #2 Isnt it ironic (dont ya think) that Mrs Petrelli and and Hiro's father has relations and that Hiro's family liniage looks as if it possibly traces back to Kensie in the 1st place?

Comment

How could Kensei be Mr. Petrelli?

Comment

Working...
                              X