Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad News For Heroes Fans/Thoughts on Season 2, Episode 7 (Out of Time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad News For Heroes Fans/Thoughts on Season 2, Episode 7 (Out of Time)

Bad news for Heroes fans, as well as fans of Lost, 24, Desperate Housewives, Dirty Sexy Money, and other good shows:

From: http://www.forbes.com/afxnewslimited...fx4300397.html

NEW YORK (Thomson Financial) - The Writers Guild of America Monday formally went on strike after its contract expired and negotiations failed to amend the contract.
    The writers are striking against film and television producers, represented by the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers.
    The strike is the first since 1988, which lasted five months.
    Among the demands the writers are lobbying for is a greater percentage of revenue generated from online and DVD viewings of movies and TV shows. In a statement released on Sunday, the union's negotiating committee said it had completely withdrawn its DVD proposal, which it said 'was a stumbling block.' It continued to ask for a number of other terms, including Internet downloads at the DVD rate, and no residual for streaming video of a theatrical product.

Translation: No new episodes for Heroes will be written until the strike is over. That means that after these next four episodes, Heroes will have to take an indefinite break. Now, the strike could end before then, so let's keep our fingers crossed.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

As for Episode 7, does anyone else agree that this could have possibly been the best episode in the entire series? It felt like the whole show was going 100 mph.

I find it odd that Adam Monroe waited 340 years to settle a grudge with Hiro, and his love for the swordsmith's daughter. But how he and Peter met was interesting. They both obviously want to bring down the company because they were both held captive. I guess we'll find out that Peter helped break Adam/Kensei out of that prison Bob was referring to. With Parkman's dad out of commission, Adam's going to use Peter as his next pawn to kill the rest of the members of the company. I can almost guarantee Hiro will be on his **** list.

Why was Kaito surprised to find out Adam was his killer? "Of all of them, I didn't expect it to be you?" Why not? You placed him under lock and key. At least we found out how the killer survived the fall.

Poor Caitlin. Question: If everyone stops the plague that's about to happen, what happens to her? Does she just disappear? It's a question that will never be answered because she'll probably never be seen again.

Did we see Angela Petrelli's powers when Peter started remembering things? Or was it Peter using Parkman's abilities to read his mom's thoughts? I hope it was Peter because that seems like a pretty lame power to have.

The paintings all make sense, how Kaito's death leads up to Mr. Bennet's death. If Kaito didn't die, Parkman wouldn't have investigated it. He then wouldn't have found out there was a killer on the loose, and that this killer was his father. Because he chased down his dad and eventually put him into his own nightmare, Bob wasn't killed and Nikki was infected. When Bob told Mohinder about Claire, Mohinder broke down and told Bob about his secret alliance with Mr. Bennet. So, Bob gave Mohinder the gun, the same gun in the 7th painting, which Mohinder will use to kill Mr. Bennet, so he can save Nikki's life by using Claire.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I thought it was a great episode too, best so far. I saw a theory on the Hero’s board about Peter saving Caitlin who became infected with the mutated virus in the future, and bringing it to the past. I don’t think we saw Angela’s power.

Comment

Walter... PLEASE come to heroesboard.com!!!

I love reading your stuff, and know a lot of other people would too. I just want to see what others think about your theries and story points.

Comment

T-Minus, why dont you have everyone on the heroes board come to walters website.....either way Walt that is some great theories but Peter and Adam (Kensie) meeting while they were in that type of jail or whatever makes a lot of sense. however i do beliee Peter will come back to senses once he's put in the position to star killing. remember what his mother said to him, "your the most powerful, and you have a good heart" or something like that.....I think we keep forgetting how powerful Kensie really is, aside from him being able to regenerate. Dont forget thats the only power we were able to see when he was in Japan in 1613. In present day he was responsible for the tsunami but Bob said he could have make it an earthquake or whatever, sot hat goes to show you how powerful he potentially is.
          Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

Well, I don't know if he actually caused the tsunami. Maybe he forced someone into doing that, like he forced Parkman's dad to kill everyone
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

T-Minus, I'll be posting on the board tonight. I registered, but while I was waiting for a confirmation e-mail, I started doing something else and got distracted
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

As far as we know he caused the tsunami, bc Bob said that he could have caused an earthquake or some other natural disaster which would have been more devastating. Howver Kensie was talked into only doing the tsunami.

In addition, even if others are being forced, then who is forcing them? Sounds to me that Kensie is doing something there. Either way he has been alive for over 340 years. As far as we know he was the 1st HERO ever, which might not be the case. However it seems that he is, in addition with a lot of power. Did you see how he absorbed Peters lightning bolt. He has 340 years to evolved his powers. I think he extremley powerful.

Comment

He didn't absorb Peter's lightning bolt, it just didn't hurt him because he can regenerate.

Maybe he did cause the snow/tsunami. Who really knows? We don't have any evidence of him having other powers yet. Like I said, maybe he forced someone who controls the weather into doing that.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                    T-Minus, why dont you have everyone on the heroes board come to walters website.....
                    The only reason I don't is because this is an off topic section... whenever I post something from Walter, I always note that it's from him and post a link to it. It's not like I'm telling them not to come here. And I certainly don't want any of you to take it the wrong way, I'm just trying to bring fellow heroes fans together.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      Well, I don't know if he actually caused the tsunami. Maybe he forced someone into doing that, like he forced Parkman's dad to kill everyone

Hi!

Im wondering how kenzei/adam was able to force parkman's dad. Dosnt he control minds?

Comment

Originally posted by T-minus108 View Post
                        The only reason I don't is because this is an off topic section... whenever I post something from Walter, I always note that it's from him and post a link to it. It's not like I'm telling them not to come here. And I certainly don't want any of you to take it the wrong way, I'm just trying to bring fellow heroes fans together.

No i completely understand and i might join that site too. Yea it's def fun to talk abt that show and create diff theories bc there are so many twists and turns. However, i do think that SYLAR will start to steal powers again and then be on the hunt. Remember he has nothing but evil in him and there was a prophecy in the 1st season that Sylar represents Evil and Peter represents Good. Kensei had good in him until the feud with Hiro.

Comment

Originally posted by majeztic View Post
                          Hi!

Im wondering how kenzei/adam was able to force parkman's dad. Dosnt he control minds?
                          Adam is clearly more powerful than any of them, otherwise they wouldn't have forced to lock him away. He clearly has some way of manipulating people.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Right, that is pretty much what i was saying earlier abt Kensie having much more power than the ability to heal. As parkman can read minds, his father can control minds which is an evolution of that ability. So, what can kensie do? What i do know is he will have some type of an evolved power bc when he was in japan in 1613 he would bleed from a sword wound and then heal. When Peter threw a lightning bolt at him, he healed almost immediately. In addition he obviously has other abilities. How else would he cause the tsunami? Weather he manipulated ppl or not he has the ability. Murry may have also evolved into wanting to be evil like Sylar, so Kensie may not have had to do any manipulating in the 1st place.

What we do know is that peter prob helped Kensie escape from jail. In the coming atractions it showed Kensie in some type of jail with Peter and Kensie asked Peter what his name was and he told him.

In addition , everyone from the group (linderman, petrelli's mom, etc) know Kensie as Adam so they do not know his past, so we think. In addition Linderman, who was very powerful was a disciple of Kensie, once again showing how powerful he really is.

Comment

But we don't know if Adam caused the tsunami. We don't know if he has other powers yet. All we've seen is his ability to heal.

It would be cool if he did have other powers, but we just don't know that yet.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X