Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad News For Heroes Fans/Thoughts on Season 2, Episode 7 (Out of Time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-minus108
    replied
    Excellent news! I'll look foreward to seeing you there!

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    T-minus,

I'll be posting on the Heroes-Board tonight after the show.

Monica has a great power, but I think her character is a bit annoying. Maybe it's just the actress. I don't know - I'm not interested when they're telling her story.

I loved the Hiro chronicles in Japan. Not sure why, I always looked forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• T-minus108
    replied
    I love Monica! You can't tell me you wouldn't want that power... You could watch someone jump the grand canyon, and then do it yourself. Or watch someone do the 'big ski jump' and then be able to do it yourself.

Also, I didn't think Hiro needed that many episodes to get the story done with in Fudal Japan, and I actually like the Claire - West storyline, simply because it's got a lot of potential.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I don't mind all the things he listed. I liked Hiro's story in Japan, and I liked Peter not knowing who he was in Ireland. I didn't like the Claire relationship though, and I wanted to know more about Sylar. I don't like Monica (the copy-cat) either.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
    Article where Kring admits mistakes.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20158840,00.html
    Thats a great link and i appreciate that. You can see how Kring made a change froma few episodes when things started picking back up. It seems from here on out that the rest of the season will have a lot of action in it.

Walter , good looking out. BTW Kensie looks sorta manipulative when he said hi to Peter. But remember everyone in the organization said that they did horrible things. Well, what if Adam/Kensie was a result of it or maybe he decided that they were doing horrible things and hes trying to stand up to them. and the reason they locked hima way is bc Adam can expose them. I mean that could be another reason as they locked him up!....Just a thought

Leave a comment:

• EL Guapo
    replied
    Article where Kring admits mistakes.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20158840,00.html

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    That's a good point, Schmidty. If you think about it this way, it took Parkman, what, like six months to realize he can do more than read minds? Imagine what Kensei/Adam has been able to do over 350 years.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Originally posted by schmidty View Post
    Candyman, do you watch HEROES?.....the reason i asked is bc just abt every post has been about the strike, and you havent actually posted abt the show? The strike is inevitable, but Heroes shoots in advance, so there will be at least another 4 episodes.

Walter, I see what your saying abt HARD eveidence. However why would any other heroes listen to him UNLESS he had some type of power over them. In addition theres always the possibility that he did it himself. But either way you look at it, he has to have other powers bc he was a part of the snow storm one way or another. That, alone puts him in another category.

Remember one key aspect that Kensie said to Hiro when they were in Japan, something like, "i will always try to make you suffer no matter what". Now go to the present when Hiro's father was killed. Now it is assumed that it is def Kensie that killed him. In addition, maybe that was not only a part of Hiro's father being apart of the organization but also Hiro's father. I am very interested to find out who Hiro's mother is though.
    I'm going to start watching it. I feel like an idiot not watching it, but between school and everything else I'm always too busy.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Candyman, do you watch HEROES?.....the reason i asked is bc just abt every post has been about the strike, and you havent actually posted abt the show? The strike is inevitable, but Heroes shoots in advance, so there will be at least another 4 episodes.

Walter, I see what your saying abt HARD eveidence. However why would any other heroes listen to him UNLESS he had some type of power over them. In addition theres always the possibility that he did it himself. But either way you look at it, he has to have other powers bc he was a part of the snow storm one way or another. That, alone puts him in another category.

Remember one key aspect that Kensie said to Hiro when they were in Japan, something like, "i will always try to make you suffer no matter what". Now go to the present when Hiro's father was killed. Now it is assumed that it is def Kensie that killed him. In addition, maybe that was not only a part of Hiro's father being apart of the organization but also Hiro's father. I am very interested to find out who Hiro's mother is though.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    These strikes are happening to a lot of shows

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by schmidty View Post
    Ok, right well thats exactly why i said it may not have been a tsunami but some other natural disaster or something like that. Even so, he is the pne that caused the sno to fall in miami, which once again shows that he behind the snow falling. This shows he has another power other than having the ability to heal. In addition, since Linderman is his desciple, that means he has greater power than him. basically what i am saying is that all the writings are on the wall of him having other powers or that his specific power has evolved into something greater.

Heres a weird twist i was thinking abt, what if they are all some how related...haha...and that Kensie is the daddy of the HEROES....and after the battle in Japan, he just started populating every woman bc of all his pwoers....basically he prob had a lotta groupies back in the day
    LOL - that last thought would be something else. That would be crazy though if every hero was his descendant.

He was behind the snow in Miami, but there's no evidence to say he caused it himself. Maybe one of the other members of the group did because Kensei/Adam told him to. Or maybe Kensei/Adam did it himself.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    No, the writers are going on strike.
    Wow, that really sucks

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Ok, right well thats exactly why i said it may not have been a tsunami but some other natural disaster or something like that. Even so, he is the pne that caused the sno to fall in miami, which once again shows that he behind the snow falling. This shows he has another power other than having the ability to heal. In addition, since Linderman is his desciple, that means he has greater power than him. basically what i am saying is that all the writings are on the wall of him having other powers or that his specific power has evolved into something greater.

Heres a weird twist i was thinking abt, what if they are all some how related...haha...and that Kensie is the daddy of the HEROES....and after the battle in Japan, he just started populating every woman bc of all his pwoers....basically he prob had a lotta groupies back in the day

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    No, the writers are going on strike.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Wait, are they cancelling the show?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X