Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Heroes Season 2, Episdoe 8 (Four Months Ago)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Heroes Season 2, Episdoe 8 (Four Months Ago)

I thought we were going to find out what happened to Sylar. Where was that story line?

I didn't like DL's death. I would have rather had him die at the hands with someone who has powers; not some dirtball with a gun at a nightclub. Actually, I would have been fine with not knowing how DL died.

I don't think influence is Angela's power. Seems like Kring is never going to show us and keep us wondering. Probably for the best - I wouldn't want it to be something lame.

OK SPECULATION: I've been wondering about Kaito's last words. "Of everyone, I didn't expect it to be you." Who would have been surprising enough? Was it Hiro attempting to preserve some timeline? Or did Kaito go into a dream state, thanks to the Nightmare Man, and see his son killing him? Guess we'll find out next week.

I wonder who's going to kill Mr. Bennet. From the previous, it didn't look like Mohinder or Nikki. Could it be West? Bob? Elle? Peter? Adam?

Ugh only three more episodes. Stupid artsy-fartsy writers.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Glad to see you made it over to heroesboard! I loved the episode, and I agree that Sylar should have been in it... hell, he really should've been one of the main storylines.

A tale for another episode I suppose.

Comment

Walter

So it appears the only other power besides Adam's regenerating cells is that he also does not age. He may have something else, i doubt it, but those are the 2 powers he has.

It appears that Claire's father is being saved thru Claire's blood. My question would be, does he now have her ability? Or is her blood, basically a vaccine to cure him of dying?
      Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

No he doesn't have an ability I don't think, my question is why did they save him? Or rather, who saved him? There's no guarantee it was Claire's blood. Maybe Peter and Adam want him to take down the company with them.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          No he doesn't have an ability I don't think, my question is why did they save him? Or rather, who saved him? There's no guarantee it was Claire's blood. Maybe Peter and Adam want him to take down the company with them.

Thats a good idea... but I thought it might be Mohinder that resurrected him... It would just seem like the right thing to do...

You know, you kill someone, you bring them back to life... it's just common courtesy.

Comment

Or it could be that Bob, is really not bad, and really is all about finding the vaccine for the Shant virus....nahhhhhhhmeeeean!

Comment

T-Minus, do you talk about anything other than Heroes?
              Walter got PWN3D
              Rams GM

Picks
              2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
              33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
              65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
              101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
              137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
              168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
              180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

T-Minus is just a Heroes fan looking to talk about Heroes.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  T-Minus is just a Heroes fan looking to talk about Heroes.
                  Thats cool
                  Walter got PWN3D
                  Rams GM

Picks
                  2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                  33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                  65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                  101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                  137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                  168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                  180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Hey all I just watched this episode last night it was really good. I also just started watching Heroes 2 weeks ago and am about caught up. Season 1 was great, season 2 is building up to be great hopefully. I have to watch episode 9 tonight, before 10 is shown and i'll be a happy panda.
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I'm also guessing if Adam can live forever and not age (which i think is going on) then Claire must be able to do the same thing.

Hayden Panettiere is so hot. I had a dream about her the other night. I was pissed when I woke up and found out it wasn't real!
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Haha, I hate having great dreams and waking up like that.

Glad you've been able to watch the show. I'm really pissed off about this writer's strike because we're getting cheated. Yeah, it appears as though Claire, Peter and Adam will be able to live forever... I do think Maya's power might be able to nullify that though.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I dont agree with that. I have not seen any evidence that will make maya kill them. they can all regenerate and always do.

Comment

There's no evidence, it's just pure speculation. And what would they regenerate exactly? It's not like her "disease" is doing any bodily harm; it just kills people.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                            X