Whats up with the Bulls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with the Bulls?

Why are the Bulls so bad? Think they are just starting off slow as usual?
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

I thought at first they were distracted by the Kobe trade talks, but they've kept losing. I have no idea.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
      I thought at first they were distracted by the Kobe trade talks, but they've kept losing. I have no idea.
      See Walter all that emotional crap is overrated I am telling you.

Bulls are losing because...they are just losing.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Started with Gasol then Kobe now they're talking about Kidd which would be a great fit but we probably wont get him and he'll join Lebron giving the east 2 teams to compete at a Western Conference level.
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Fired Skiles, which means we are going to make some moves. He would not break up our chemsitry and is now out of there because of it. Wallace and Hinrich are first to goo. Gasol talks again???
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
            Fired Skiles, which means we are going to make some moves. He would not break up our chemsitry and is now out of there because of it. Wallace and Hinrich are first to goo. Gasol talks again???
            I was wondering when you'd resurrect this thread, Adam. When has Paxson ever demonstrated an ability to make good moves? The Bulls draft well but that's it. Thanks to him, they took Ben Wallace off my Pistons' hands before we had to pay him more than he was worth. We're a better team now because of it.

Skiles firing was a travesty, the worst example of political CYA in sports this year.

Comment

My Nets are in the same boat.
              Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
              Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
              Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
              Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Man Clemens seems like NBA and NFL forums are filled with us complaining about our disappointing teams haha
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

Looks like the usual, they talk about getting big name players but do nothing... No McGrady, No Gasol, No Kobe.... maybe we'll get some old washed up garbage players next year and trade away our young potential
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                  X