Dear Matt McGuire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Matt McGuire

At first I thought this guy's name was Matt McGuire. I read more closely and found it was Mark McGuire (not BigMac). This guy is an ******* because he ripped my school, well the fans. I just thought it would be funny if you 2 had the same name. Still its a kinda funny article and makes fans at my former school think he's an idiot. Thoughts?

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/sto...007&TextPage=1
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Another Matt McGuire was the kid on the Lizzie McGuire show.

I think there are like 100 Matt/Matthew McGuire's on facebook. It's a pretty common name. Also, Mark McGwire (the steroid fraud like Barry Bonds without all the hate) named his son Matt, who was born the same day as my sister. Weird.

Not sure how many Walter Cherepinsky's there are out there lol
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Haha, not sure how many Cherepinskys are even out there. I know there are a few in Connecticut.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I have the same name (Chad Power) as Tum Tum from Three Ninjas lol. I occasionally get people who look me up on Myspace/Facebook and ask if we're the same person.... I always say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
          I have the same name (Chad Power) as Tum Tum from Three Ninjas lol. I occasionally get people who look me up on Myspace/Facebook and ask if we're the same person.... I always say yes.
          Can I have your autograph?
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I suppose I could take some time out of my busy schedule for a fan.

I sort of look like the guy too. I mean, same hair and eye color. I could see why people would believe I'm an older version of him.

Comment

Working...
            X