Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark
    replied
    Fine, I suppose. Don't hear much about it.

Nats signed Lo Duca to a 1-year deal worth 5 million. Good deal. Lo Duca is a nice veteran fit for our young pitching staff.

Leave a comment:

• ysuallthetime
    replied
    Hows the new stadium comming?

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Tickets are super cheap. The lowest price is 5 bucks. Can't beat that.

Leave a comment:

• ysuallthetime
    replied
    I've been to one Nationals game their 1st season. Ryan Church got me tickets. Now that hes not there looks like no more Nats games.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    really my fav pitcher is John Lannon. Get his jersey instead.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by ysuallthetime View Post
    So how do you guys think the Expos will do this season?
    Expos were the ****, I want one of those baby blue Pedro Martinez throwbacks (my fav pitcher of all-time)

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Real funny guys.

According to yahoo, the Nationals may be searching to sign a free agent catcher. Out of the free agent catchers, I would like the Nats to sign either Paul Lo Duca or Doug Mirabelli. Duca would be a nice veteran leader for a young pitching staff - and team. He is also a pretty good offensive player. Mirabelli would also be a nice, cheap worthy addition in my eyes.

Leave a comment:

• ysuallthetime
    replied
    So how do you guys think the Expos will do this season?

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I didn't know the Nationals were in the Major Leagues...thought they were a AAA team for the Red Sox.

Leave a comment:

• ysuallthetime
    replied
    Do you guys remember when Milledge hit a game tying homerun, then ran out to his position in the 10th inning high fiving the mets fans. That was halarious.

I know Ryan Church, he is a cool guy and was a great minor league player. (His wife is hot, and went to my college). Hes just an avg. outfielder like you said, no one including the Indians gave him a chance.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    started a topic Washington Nationals Offseason Transactions

Washington Nationals Offseason Transactions

Since - for the past couple years - baseball is back where I live in Washington, I've decided to make a little forum posting there offseason moves and judging whether or not I agree with them. Also - I'll post some rumors and my take on things.

The Nats made a trade last week. Giving up Schneider and Church to the Mets for Lastings Milledge.

Awesome trade for the Nats. Schneider is a good defensive catcher - but his offense is nothing special. Ryan Church is hitting his thirties and is nothing more then an average outfielder.

Lastings Milledge is only 23 years - has some baggage - but has LOADS of potential. I would not be surprised if Lastings Milledge becomes an all-star caliber player, if properly managed. He can bat all over the line up.

One thing I will miss is when Church goes up to bat, I always said "LETS TAKE'EM TO CHURCH"!
Working...
X