NBA Mavericks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Mavericks

The Dallas Mavericks are in a defensive funk. They have the same nucleus from last year team who was blown out by the Warriors. I am not sure if Golden State exposed a weakness and other teams are taking notice, as some have suggested. But the offense has sputtered, and the Mav's have breakdowns all over the place on defense. Mainly dribble penetration, and points in the paint. The Mavericks are not a good team right now and no one is able to pinpoint the problem. Avery seem to have rethought the regular season approach after winning 67 games last year. But he needs to get the team pointed in the right direction. These guys are lacking confidence, and it seems to grow with each loss.

They haven't covered a home game since Nov. 15. I watched them a bit last night and they just seemed off. Better now than in May and June, I guess.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
      They haven't covered a home game since Nov. 15. I watched them a bit last night and they just seemed off. Better now than in May and June, I guess.
      Yeah, they'll be ready for the playoffs for sure.

Comment

I'm watching the Mavricks right now and Drik is on fire and they are giving it to the Pistons. Up 14 right now and should be able to hold on with 1 Quarter to go
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

They always play well at home and the Pistons are in a post Celtics hangover, but playing like crap just the same. Still they could win it all if things go their way.

Comment

Working...
          X