Hatton v Mayweather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton v Mayweather

The battle of the undefeated tonight. I reckon Mayweather will knock Hatton out in about 7. Physically he holds a good advantage here, however I would prefer Hatton to win as Mayweather is an arrogant POS, and I always love it when people who are so full of themselves get a bump back down to earth.

Anyone ordering it? I can't really be bothered staying up till stupid O'Clock (4am -ish) to watch it, so I'll avoid the news and watch the highlights tomorrow.
    Last edited by giantsfanmike; 12-08-2007, 04:53 PM.

Boxing has been dead to me ever since Mike Tyson was locked away. It just hasn't been the same.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
      Boxing has been dead to me ever since Mike Tyson was locked away. It just hasn't been the same.
      I'm not a big boxing fan either, but this fight is really appealing to me.

Comment

I love watching Mayweather, but I won't get to see the fight.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

who is airing the fight? it'll be nice to see a real boxing match instead of just a couple 250 pound oafs leaning on each other all night.

Comment

Is this in Schenectady?
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

is that a city? vegas, i thought.

Comment

My bad its at the MGM in Vegas. I heard something stupid on the radio about it being in the area near me, but maybe it was just a place to watch the fight or something.
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I have lost intrest since UFC makes boxing looks like childs play but I wanted to see this fight and missed it.. How was it?
                  Check out my new site Today!
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

Mayweather wins, and was pretty dominant too!! Best fighter pound for piund in boxing!!
                    Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

Working...
                    X