Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schmidty
    replied
    Mayweather wins, and was pretty dominant too!! Best fighter pound for piund in boxing!!

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    I have lost intrest since UFC makes boxing looks like childs play but I wanted to see this fight and missed it.. How was it?

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    My bad its at the MGM in Vegas. I heard something stupid on the radio about it being in the area near me, but maybe it was just a place to watch the fight or something.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    is that a city? vegas, i thought.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Is this in Schenectady?

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    who is airing the fight? it'll be nice to see a real boxing match instead of just a couple 250 pound oafs leaning on each other all night.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I love watching Mayweather, but I won't get to see the fight.

Leave a comment:

• giantsfanmike
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Boxing has been dead to me ever since Mike Tyson was locked away. It just hasn't been the same.
    I'm not a big boxing fan either, but this fight is really appealing to me.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Boxing has been dead to me ever since Mike Tyson was locked away. It just hasn't been the same.

Leave a comment:

• giantsfanmike
    started a topic Hatton v Mayweather

Hatton v Mayweather

The battle of the undefeated tonight. I reckon Mayweather will knock Hatton out in about 7. Physically he holds a good advantage here, however I would prefer Hatton to win as Mayweather is an arrogant POS, and I always love it when people who are so full of themselves get a bump back down to earth.

Anyone ordering it? I can't really be bothered staying up till stupid O'Clock (4am -ish) to watch it, so I'll avoid the news and watch the highlights tomorrow.
    Last edited by giantsfanmike; 12-08-2007, 03:53 PM.
Working...
X