Boston Celtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Celtics

I haven't seen the Celtics play yet this year, but their 20-2record and all the hype of the 3 Hall Of Famers on their team is pretty interesting. I will see them Wednesday night for the first time when the Pistons play them in Boston.

Are they as good as their record and all of the talk that has come with it?

I think they're very legit contenders.

Comment

No doubt. The question is if they have enough talent behind the big three to take them far or all the way. From what I've seen, they may be in for some trouble later. Starters playing too many minutes, shallow bench. But, they're certainly one of the top two in the East.

Comment

Detroit is a much deeper team, so if they meet in the ECF it would be a great series.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Yes it will. Look for both teams to try to add pieces to their roster in preparation for the inevitable late May showdown.

Comment

I think the key right now for the Celtics is can Rajon Rondo keep developing. He is playing better then most of us expected. He has been lost behind the big three, but he has played very well. Shooting above 50%, dishing out the rock (could do that more), an excellent rebounder, good with the steals, plays controlled, and an alright defender. He really needs to work on his free throw game though.

Also, a very very average center, in Kendrick Perkins, hurts this team.
            Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
            2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
            2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
            3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
            3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
            4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

I love that the East has gained some power back.... Granted the Nets won't trade him to the East but if Kidd went to the Cavs or Bulls we could have a third team with Boston and Detroit that could be power houses
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                I love that the East has gained some power back.... Granted the Nets won't trade him to the East but if Kidd went to the Cavs or Bulls we could have a third team with Boston and Detroit that could be power houses
                I think that Orlando is pretty good. They may pose a significant challenge come playoff time. Dwight Howard is a monster in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                X