Ugh, New Jersey Nets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, New Jersey Nets!

What the hell happened to the Nets? They went from playoff contender to sucking ass in the span of 1 year. This is bull****!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
    Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
    Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Originally posted by KClemens2008 View Post
    What the hell happened to the Nets? They went from playoff contender to sucking ass in the span of 1 year. This is bull****!
    I've seen them only twice this year, but I think their big 3 just doesn't have enough talent at the other positions to support them. And J-Kidd is getting older along with Vince Carter. Too many minutes per game will wear them down. I don't see how they pull out of it. Where do you go to get more without totally rebuilding?

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
      I've seen them only twice this year, but I think their big 3 just doesn't have enough talent at the other positions to support them. And J-Kidd is getting older along with Vince Carter. Too many minutes per game will wear them down. I don't see how they pull out of it. Where do you go to get more without totally rebuilding?
      maybe getting draft picks and drafting people that can become stars in the future will help the Nets.
      Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
      Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
      Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
      Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Originally posted by KClemens2008 View Post
        maybe getting draft picks and drafting people that can become stars in the future will help the Nets.
        I agree, but that means trading away stars. 2 or 3 bad years to look forward to before you see if it was a good idea. Rumor was J-Kidd wanted to be traded to a contender.

Comment

They should probably trade Kidd to the Bulls
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
          X