My sister is in love with him.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Korver looks gay imo...I'm not homophobic...not sayin just sayin

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    He gets my vote for the most toned biceps in the NBA. The guy is buff.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Korver beats the 76ers! Ha!

And no, Iguodala isn't the guy... he's a very good player, but not a franchise player.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Well I suppose that this means that Ed Stefanski wants to re-build the team. Gordan's contract expires after this year. The more I look at it, the more I like the move by the 76ers. Obviously, Korver wasn't going to be apart of whatever Ed Stefanski wants to build in Philly. I could see a radical make over for the 76ers soon, and it would start by firing Maurice Cheeks.

Walter, do you think Andre Iguodala is that guy that the 76ers should build around? I don't.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    The pick is a 2009 selection; not 2008

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Yeah man, I was watching Sports Center last night at my friends house and when they said the trade I was like, "WHAT!?"

On a good note, the Jazz have been struggling as of late. Okur has fallen off the map.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    at least your not a Knicks fan. Its tough to watch 1 guy single handingly ruin a team

Leave a comment:

• animal52
    replied
    Yeah, but it's a Utah pick, like #23 or something. Not exactly the stuff dreams are made of.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    They got a 1st rd pick too though

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    started a topic Sixer Fans No More

Sixer Fans No More

My dad and I renounced ourselves as 76ers fans after they foolishly traded away Kyle Korver. I might become a Jazz fan now.
Working...
X