Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ysuallthetime
    replied
    Don't forget Mike Brown is fairly new and young.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    The T-Wolves have a lot of good young players to work with. Give them a year, two tops. Pat Riley has an old Diesel that runs on fumes and a broken flash. Doc Rivers had a team that was two years away from contendin with Red Arbauch as coach. Finally Mike Brown is a good coach, not great, just good, period.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Damon Jones also sucks therefore his views are moot.

Leave a comment:

• ysuallthetime
    replied
    I'm a huge Cavs fan, and I actually like Mike Brown. Everyone in Cleveland disagrees with me, but I like his defense first mentality, and I like the discipline he has on this team. People like Damon Jones don't like it, but I do.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I was never impressed with Mike Brown, but I don't think he did a bad job either.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    started a topic This is getting ridiculous

This is getting ridiculous

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/insid...HotSeat-080103

Okay lets just fire every head coach without a winning record. Mike Brown led the Cavs to the finals last year. Look at what Pat Riley has done in his career, isn't he already in the Hall of Fame?

Just ridiculous. You aren't going to win every season in any professional sport unless it is baseball.

The expectations just amaze. What exactly does the T-Wolves head coach have to work with?

Remember Doc Rivers was on the hot seat...now he could lead the Celtics ot the most winningest NBA record.
Working...
X