MLB Predictions/In-Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
    Look what the dailynews did, the Twins are using it.

Baseball is king in New York, that's no football on the backpage even on Monday.
    If Liriano can outduel Sabathia, Yanks are gonna be in trouble

Comment

• Let's go Rays!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
        Let's go Rays!
        Let's go Reds!!!

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• I'm such a fairweather fan when it comes to the Rays. I'm actually more of a Cubs fan, but since they suck again, I might as well support the hometown team.

Comment

• AL Cy Young being announced tomorrow, out of the three main contenders for it (Price, CC, Felix) I..

David Price - Want him to win it because of the obvious bias, although I think he's the least deserving of the three.
            King Felix - Really hope he wins it because he was incredible, and find ridiculous he probably won't because the voters look at the most useless stat as the guideline, wins. (More K's, less walks, ERA almost 90 points lower, lower WHIP, and for saber-heads, worth an entire win [using WAR] more and his xFIP was 60 points lower compared to CC)
            CC Sabathia - Think he wins it. The only thing he has over Felix is his really nice record (21-7) and with a solid ERA of 3.18, he's basically a lock.

Comment

• Felix Hernandez won the Cy Young! Yay for stats!

Comment

• Originally posted by hunterm View Post
                Felix Hernandez won the Cy Young! Yay for stats!
                Yup. They've nailed every award so far, and I have faith they're going Votto and Hamilton

Comment

• Well deserved. I actually thought it was going to be Price who won it only because he was the happy medium between CC and Felix. A better ERA than CC, but a much better record than Felix. I think the order they finished in was right too. I do question how Felix would do in a big time baseball city, but there's no question that this year he was the most dominant pitcher in the AL.

Comment

• Bautista got a first place vote, I didn’t think anybody would agree with Shadow

Comment

• Hamilton was well deserved. The Top 3 really could have gone in any order, but if you look at for the time he played, Hamilton was probably the most dominant offensive player in baseball this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by tbod10 View Post
                        Hamilton was well deserved. The Top 3 really could have gone in any order, but if you look at for the time he played, Hamilton was probably the most dominant offensive player in baseball this year.
                        I'd imagine his numbers were somewhat historic. Definately a worthy MVP despite missing close to a month

Comment

Working...
                        X