Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    There was a kid that was 7 feet tall in the 8th grade when I was a senior at North Hardin.

He flat out sucked. Tall guys play really soft, they usually have no killer instinct. He didn't love the game. Also, too dumb to get accepted into college.

Leave a comment:

• ysuallthetime
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark View Post
    I like Kenny George. He is actually 7-8, 360 pounds. He is not athletic by any means, very slow, and does not have good post up skills. But, he is solid on defense (obviously), a good rebounder, very good strength, and average intangibles. I do not think he will dominant the NBA, but he could be a very good role player for a team, and any team would be happy to have him. I think a team takes him in the second round in the 2009 draft.
    He's not good on defense and is not a good rebounder. The dude doesn't average 10 rebounds per game. I could get any 6'7 kids to average 10 a game in college.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I don't think any team will invest anything into this kid. His body is gigantically big and I question his long term healthy.

He will get too tired with a 24 second shot clock, etc. etc.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    I like Kenny George. He is actually 7-8, 360 pounds. He is not athletic by any means, very slow, and does not have good post up skills. But, he is solid on defense (obviously), a good rebounder, very good strength, and average intangibles. I do not think he will dominant the NBA, but he could be a very good role player for a team, and any team would be happy to have him. I think a team takes him in the second round in the 2009 draft.

Leave a comment:

• ysuallthetime
    replied
    The dudes 7'6, enuff said. I don't care how unathletic you are.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I don't think it is that great...just because you are a giant doesn't mean you are athletic.

Leave a comment:

• James22
    replied
    Tyler Hansbrough's dunk over George was crazy. It was amazing how when Kevin George put his hands up, he touched the rim without jumping.

Leave a comment:

• ysuallthetime
    started a topic My rant on Kevin George

My rant on Kevin George

7'6 kid who got dunked on from UNC Ashville. Read it on my blog.

http://tonyandjohn.wordpress.com/

I had to rip on Shwan Bradley in it too.
Working...
X