Atlanta Hawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Hawks

Do you feel Atlanta's pool of young talent from years of lottery picks is finally pulling together to make a playoff and possibly east contending team? Joe Johnson is an All-star and Josh Smith is an athletic freak of nature. Don't forget about Al Hortford, Marvin Williams, and I guess Shelden Williams... If Acie Law becomes an all-star pg or if they aquire one with experience I feel they could be a very very good team
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

I'm not high on Josh Smith. Yeah, he has soared skill wise in leaps and bounds, and gets points, blocks, and rebounds, but he is a jerk, and a locker room splitter. He will command a HUGE extension this summer, and I do not know if I would give it to a player who isn't the greatest guy in the world. The team still has Shelden Williams and Zaza on the bench, so Smith is expendable. That is just me though.
    Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
    2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
    2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
    3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
    3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
    4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

I'v seen the Hawks play a few times. They definitely have athletes and potential, just not a real cohesiveness yet to contend, plus too many young players. But, this is a classic case of with the proper coaching and patience, and maybe adding a key veteran for some stability, this team could go very far.
      Josh Smith just needs to learn to play under control.

Comment

Josh Smith is young, when he gets a coach to keep him under control or if they become contrenders (look at Iverson in Denver)he will be a great player
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
        X