Noah Suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noah Suspended

Boylan finally taking charge, even though he asked for a pool of the locker room like Isiah. Think asking if one day was enough is a good move or bad move on his part?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Adam what did Noah do that was so bad?

By no means did I think he was a capable NFL starter and I thought he was the biggest reach of the first round in the last NBA Draft. No offensive game, won't overpower smaller players like he did in college...a 6th man at best. He has no versatility on offense...I thought it was a horrible pick by the Bulls and they should have went with Rodney Stuckey.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

He told off an assistant coach that was supposedly being an a**. I through my jersey in the coaches face.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Ya I'm not sure of the specifics but they called it a locker room "blowup" Whatever that means. I didn't mind when we drafted him because I thought he was just trade bait but now that he is in a Bulls jersey I must say I am very dissapointed. Heck I was happy for the howle 5 minutes when we drafted Aldridge
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Noah's being very immature and unprofessional. Maybe he is just not accustomed to losing and not starting. A good public butt kicking is just what he needs.

The Bulls picked him because they needed offense at the center position, but he's got a long way to go.

Comment

They didn't draft him for offense...that's for sure. They drafted him for "energy" in the front court.

Horrible draft pick. I didn't understand it on draft day and I don't understand it now.

I mean you have Tyrus Thomas who is basically Noah but with a better offensive game and more hops.

Comment

lol this seams like nothing after what that d team kid did.
              Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Huh? What are you talking about...what happened?

Comment

Working...
                X