Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
    Btw. why do you list Cargo at LF?
    b/c Fowler's more or less their everyday CF. At least he will be for the next 5+ years

Comment

MLB Top 50 under 25

Hey guys.If you want two easy winners listen up

For Sunday, just pound the LA Dodgers. The Pirates are the worst/pitiful team in the majors. They couldnt beat themselves in a scrimmage. Take the Dodgers again today for an easy win. They even were destroyed by the lowly Royals Take the Dodgers and cash your ticket again today.

Play the Mets/Bluejays over the total. That turf in Toronto is very fast and you have two of the Leagues highest scoring offenses playing on this surface. Play the over in this game.

Who needs to pay for plays.... just get your plays right here at this site

Comment

Fail

Comment

Just wanted to bump this thread, I am absolutely amazed by the amount of young talent in the majors right now.

I'm going to re-edit after putting some time and thought into it, and making sure these guys are still under 25 years old. I'll still keep Strasburg at #1, he is one of the most jaw-dropping athletes I've ever watched. Having Tommy John at 22 is going to be the best thing that ever happened to him.

Comment

white sox suck...only have at best one guy...cry
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
              white sox suck...only have at best one guy...cry
              He's a damn good one though. I think Beckham's going to be one of this year's breakout players

Comment

I look forward to the re-edit. There's some intriguing names out there that might crack into this list.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tbod10 View Post
                    I look forward to the re-edit. There's some intriguing names out there that might crack into this list.
                    Zach Britton of course

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

My prediction. That if this were to be tweaked by the end of the year, Elvis Andrus would make the Top 15, possibly Top 10. I think he's in for a MONSTER year.

Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                      Zach Britton of course
                      Without a doubt he's one of them. I'm not sure how many of these players will no longer be in the list because they've turned 25, but assuming that at least 5 of them are past the age limit, these are the names I expect to be at least strongly considered as the new additions to the list:

Zach Britton
                      Brandon Belt
                      Michael Pineda
                      JP Arencibia
                      Kyle Drabek

Comment

Working...
                      X