Roy Jones Jr. Vs. Felix Trinidad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Jr. Vs. Felix Trinidad

Trinidad is +265. I think Roy Jones is going to dominate him on his way from a comeback. Anyone else agree?

Originally posted by ysuallthetime View Post
    Trinidad is +265. I think Roy Jones is going to dominate him on his way from a comeback. Anyone else agree?

Roy Jones...no doubt
    Im also loving Manny Pacquiao over Juan Marquez. This is for a kill 2 remember

Comment

As long as Jones goes into the fight with confidence he should win. Tito been out of the game way too long.
      Auburn Tigers in the Draft:
      Quentin Groves-DE
      Patrick Lee-CB
      Pat Sims-DT

Colorado Buffalos in the draft
      Jordan Dizon OLB
      Terrence Wheatley CB

Comment

Roy just dominated the entire fight, still has the hand speed. Still the greatest fighter ive seen fight.
        Quentin Groves-DE
        Patrick Lee-CB
        Pat Sims-DT

Jordan Dizon OLB
        Terrence Wheatley CB

Comment

Originally posted by trayrenfro View Post
          Roy just dominated the entire fight, still has the hand speed. Still the greatest fighter ive seen fight.
          Idk if he dominated the entire fight. I think Trinidad won some earlier rounds.

The question is this, what's next for Roy Jones. I know he wants to fight Joe Calzaghe, and he may if he beats b-hop. I think the winner out of Pavlik and Taylor may also be an option. I think Trinidad should go back into retirement.

Comment

Jones vs Calzaghe would be a great fight for him, if he can win that fight then maybe another big fight against Pavlik Taylor winner. It will put him back on top the pound for pound list. I do think he should take another tune up fight with a real 170lber before all this happens. Trinidad looked ok at times he doesnt have the power to fight with Jones. Banging on someones body with unbelievable stamina isnt gonna do a whole lot. If he wants to keep fighting he needs to go down to middleweights. Personally I think he did it for one last payday.
            Quentin Groves-DE
            Patrick Lee-CB
            Pat Sims-DT

Jordan Dizon OLB
            Terrence Wheatley CB

Comment

I don't think Roy Jones Jr. is better than Mayweather. Floyd is the greatest boxer of my time, above Roy Jones

Comment

Working...
              X