Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France is the greatest team of Handball

This is a german sport but take a breath

France is european champs, olympics champs and now world champs for second time in row. Nobody has beaten this in 4 years.
    sigpic

The Germans should be ashamed

Comment

I loved playing this in gym class or camp. I kinda wish this would take on more in the US.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

How many teams are there?

Comment

feels like Karabatic has been around forever
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
            How many teams are there?
            There are actually a whole bunch of good teams in Handball. France, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Iceland, Norway, Russia and some of the former yugoslav republics are all good.

Sweden was missing a good lineman to be able to compete with France.
            Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
              There are actually a whole bunch of good teams in Handball. France, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Iceland, Norway, Russia and some of the former yugoslav republics are all good.

Sweden was missing a good lineman to be able to compete with France.
              sweet dream my friend, only Denmark was really close to France, i remenber in 2008 for the olympics they destroyed every team they have faced, but not this time.
              sigpic

Comment

Karabatic isn't even French.

Yugoslavia would destroy all if all ethnic yugoslavs played for their own country and never split.

although that applies to pretty much every sport in existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                  Karabatic isn't even French.

Yugoslavia would destroy all if all ethnic yugoslavs played for their own country and never split.

although that applies to pretty much every sport in existence.
                  Croatia hate Serbia and Serbia hate Croatia, very good may be the best in world players but not a Team and that the most important thing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X