Shaq Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaq Trade

Is it just me, or is this trade dumb? Shaq doesn't fit Phoenix's system, and he's like 45 years old anyway.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

You'd also think you could get a much better player for Shawn Marion...or at least a top 5 pick from a team like the Heat...I'll take their 1st round pick over Shaq...but once they get Marion are they now a top 5 draft pick or their odds in the lotto get much better.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

That's a horrible trade. No one tell me Shaq is worth Shawn Marion.

Comment

Shaq < Marion
        Shaq doesn't fit Phoenix's system like Walter said. What if they wanted someone to fight with Tim Duncan?

Comment

This looks like there are 2 issues:

1) Phoenix wants to win it all this year. They are weak in the post. Shaq will help offset the Lakers Gasol advantage they have now.

2) Money - Shaq will make $20 mil for 2 more years after this. Marion much less. Plus, Marion has been an All-Star so he's not that much of a downgrade in talent, especially given Shaq's age. The Heat now starts to build all over again.

Comment

The Heat are going to get really good really fast...I hope they tank this season to get a very high draft pick.

Could you imagine the Heat draft a Derrick Rose and also have Shawn Marion and Dwayne Wade?

Comment

Yeah, Miami's going to be sick.

Phoenix needs a big man, true, but can Shaq run with the rest of the team? I really doubt it.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                Yeah, Miami's going to be sick.

Phoenix needs a big man, true, but can Shaq run with the rest of the team? I really doubt it.
                With Shaq they can run more half court offense and run a little less. He's still a monster on the low post.

Comment

Shaq is no longer a monster...only a matter of time till he gets injured again.

Fact of the matter is it is funny. The Suns got absolutely robbed and they think they good a great player in return...Shaq is a has been.

Comment

Looks like everyone on Around the Horn was befuddled by the move.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Yeah, and the guys at PTI as well.
                      Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        The Heat are going to get really good really fast...I hope they tank this season to get a very high draft pick.

Could you imagine the Heat draft a Derrick Rose and also have Shawn Marion and Dwayne Wade?
                        Michael Beasly + Shawn Marion = Beast.
                        Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Ok, here we go bc i am in favor of this trade......Good trade for both teams

1. Marion on the Suns, they have not won anything, even wehn Amari got suspended, you cant sit there and say they would have because you will never know. Esepcially against the Spurs who are the masters of adjusting.

2. Shaq is older but still efective and can and WILL be very effective on THIS team. Shaq will put everything on the line to get in shape, get healthy and be highly motivated to do so because he knows he will have a very legitimate shot at winning a champioship, especially with him giving his all. He didnt care to give it his all anymore over there in Miami. Thier just not good with the exception of Shaq and wade, and Haslme too who is injured. The suns have one of the best, if not the best trainers in the NBA. Look at how Staudamire came back healthy, Nash has rarely been injured, ANNNNND Grant Hill is pretty healthy. One last thing, Shaq has always played MUCH better when he is surrounded by doubt from the media.
                          Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

1. Suns would have won last year if David Stern didn't interfere.

2. Shaq has barely played this year. He's done. He has nothing left. He doesn't fit with this system. They're going to become a slower team. They panicked and now they're ****ed.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by GridIron NUt View Post
                              Michael Beasly + Shawn Marion = Beast.
                              Basically Beasley is Marion with a better jumper.

Comment

Working...
                              X