Roger Clemens and Steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Clemens and Steroids

I'm sitting here watching Fox News and listening to the testimony of this hearing. There's no doubt that this guy McNamee is a bit of a dirtbag, but does anybody here believe that Roger Clemens was the only star player that didn't take performance enhancing drugs?

I think Clemens is a **** faced liar and I have felt this way for a very long time. Look at how much money he demanded from the Yankees to play half a season. He threw that broken bat at Piazza in the World Series (which made a huge impression on me).

There are a lot of people that have taken steriods, but I have no respect for those who lie to maintain a reputation instead of coming clean.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The judge should throw this case out. Who cares? All it's doing is ruining baseball.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        The judge should throw this case out. Who cares? All it's doing is ruining baseball.
        Actually, from what I understand, this is not a case to be judged at all. This was just a hearing Clemens requested in an attempt to clear his name. Congress is the only body that has oversight to MLB, and they are trying to clean up the drug problem. Clemens was named in the
        "Mitchell Report" as someone who participated in HGH use.

Comment

Working...
        X