Please Update....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Update....

Can you guys please update the NBA DRAFT PROSPECTSThe prospects you have are from last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo go to espn.com search chad ford...walter and I are way too busy to be writing NBA Draft prospects in February.

My NBA mock is on the site.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

if jamont gordon, 44, missippi state declares where do you see him going
      here are his stats
      http://www.sportsline.com/collegebas...yerpage/570820
      Last edited by bulldog0123; 02-16-2008, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Man I have no time to watch all kinds of CBB I have no time for it...I watch the occasional draft prospect and I read other scouting reports to put together an NBA draft. I did go on youtube and watch some of Serge Ibaka...he looks really talented but he's a risky player because of his frail frame/competition/needs 3+ years to develop.

NFL though it's all my work.

Comment

Yeah after the NFL Draft I will
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I do NBA mocks for fun. I grew up on it (it's how my addiction of being a draftnik got started) because of Kentucky Basketball. Tony Delk, Walter McCarter, Ron Mercer, Jamal Mashburn, Roderick Rhodes, Gimel Martinez, Anthony Epps, Derek Anderson ETC ETC ETC (1996 Kentucky team = best ever)

Those are the players I grew up on and I wanted to follow their NBA progress (some of those guys had NO NBA career) for obvious reasons.

So I still do NBA mocks because I am a pure draftnik. Me and Bills Red watched the MLS Super Draft together without a clue of what was going on...but hey we are die hard draftniks...I think I might seriously have a problem for watching that but there is no hosipital I can go to that recognizes Overwhelming Draftnik Disorder (aka ODD) as a serious mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              I do NBA mocks for fun. I grew up on it (it's how my addiction of being a draftnik got started) because of Kentucky Basketball. Tony Delk, Walter McCarter, Ron Mercer, Jamal Mashburn, Roderick Rhodes, Gimel Martinez, Anthony Epps, Derek Anderson ETC ETC ETC (1996 Kentucky team = best ever)

Those are the players I grew up on and I wanted to follow their NBA progress (some of those guys had NO NBA career) for obvious reasons.

So I still do NBA mocks because I am a pure draftnik. Me and Bills Red watched the MLS Super Draft together without a clue of what was going on...but hey we are die hard draftniks...I think I might seriously have a problem for watching that but there is no hosipital I can go to that recognizes Overwhelming Draftnik Disorder (aka ODD) as a serious mental illness.
              O that was fun

Comment

Yeah my NBA Mocks I just make bad jokes about all the teams
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                X