Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why sports are going down hill

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3266721

Read this article. It hits my hometown team but it's not the only one All sports franchises are leaning this way. Everyone is money hungry and I feel it takes away from the tradition and the game itself. What do you feel about all these occruances?
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

You can throw the sports label out the window I think it is just customer service in general...I think money is the first priority to make profits (as it should be so we have this service in the first place) but some companies can take it too far and just become money hungry like you said and not give a **** about customers.

Haven't read teh article yet but I will
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Agree with Matt. Like when I called about my Xbox 360, I couldn't understand 1 word the lady was saying

Comment

i work for a phone company as a CSR and I can quite honestly say I'd never recommen the carrier's service to ANYBODY...my training was a ****ing joke starting with my idiot trainer that didn't pass Algebra I in high school (no offense to those on here that did graduate and didn't pass A1, but she is a moron) and my company could truly/honestly give a **** about its customers.

Customer service is now bull**** it is acting like you care to keep them around, but really don't care;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;kind of like in a cheating relationship ... act like you want to keep her around because she is very good in the sack (equates to overpaying customers) but you don't really like her (or like truly helping your customers)

Comment

lol, you getting good pay and/or free phone service?

Comment

hell no on no free phone service ... if you do a great job and get great scores you get a ****ing 15 cent raise after 6 ****ing months .... yeah this job is a ****ing joke but w/o a college degree or any real job skills I can't do better than $9/hr ... plus I'm not a people person (wow i know you didn't need me to tell you that but w/e) so I don't like talking to people in a job environment ... that's why I'd rather just be a teacher one day so I can teach kinds math (a very objective/simple subject) and be boss to tell them what to do then rip their parent's a new @$$hole when they get mad at me because little jimmy got an A minus on his pop quiz

Comment

oh yeah and because I don't give a **** (i hope they don't find me here lol that would suck) the company is Verizon wireless. **** that "can you hear me now guy" i'd like to punch him in the ****ing face

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  oh yeah and because I don't give a **** (i hope they don't find me here lol that would suck) the company is Verizon wireless. **** that "can you hear me now guy" i'd like to punch him in the ****ing face
                  LOL I'll be sure never to call and complain. O wait maybe I will now.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AAyH2bFhTeM&feature=related

Comment

nah I'm a great customer service rep I'm a really nice guy but if I was behind closed doors with one of my 24 bosses/trainer/Verizon CEO and nothing would leave the room then I'd ****ing go off lol

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QASU9qc3Xls&feature=related

Not Verizon Wireless but it still hilairious especially for me because I know how stupid the company is (and I bet all the phone companies are dumb)

Comment

Oh yeah funny dumb **** in my training from my idiot trainer (this is hilairious)

When explaining some charge or something (i forgot cuz my trainer was a dumbass) I am supposed to say:

"Zero Point One Five Dollars"

NOT

"Fifteen cents"

Yeah how dumb lol I swear as you all know I was about to put my ****ing fist through a ****ing wall.

lol and today I had to make a transfer with a mandarin chinese guy and it was ****ing hilairious because to ask like 5 words the translator would have to say like 23902 different words (or whatever they use in asianese lolz) and then she would say something that would get us no where but hey that is mandarin to english for you with a DUMBASS customer lol ... he didnt want to pay his $40 past due balance because it was $40 past due in the first place and he wanted Verizon to pay for it lol yeah I get a few dumb customers lol

Comment

I work doing inside sales for technology and hate... HATE... calling overseas. They put your questions into a computer and neevr have an answer because it's not a generic FAQ question. Which of course it's not because i could just look on their website if it was. Then they put me on hold. try again. put me on hold and it goes on for awhile with no results.....

But back to sports. I hate how players are turning into money hungry beasts as well. We need to make sure they have love for the game and that's first before the money. Heck they're making more than all of us and get to do something they love day in and day out. Does it get any better than that?
                            Check out my new site Today!
                            Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                              I work doing inside sales for technology and hate... HATE... calling overseas. They put your questions into a computer and neevr have an answer because it's not a generic FAQ question. Which of course it's not because i could just look on their website if it was. Then they put me on hold. try again. put me on hold and it goes on for awhile with no results.....

But back to sports. I hate how players are turning into money hungry beasts as well. We need to make sure they have love for the game and that's first before the money. Heck they're making more than all of us and get to do something they love day in and day out. Does it get any better than that?
                              I hate that too. When my customers (I also work in tech) hire me, the first thing I ask is "did you call the company's tech support". That's when the horror stories begin.

Comment

Working...
                              X