Miami Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Basketball

This team sucks. Their offense is stagnant and they put forth ZERO EFFORT today. McClinton is a loser, pounding his chest after hitting a 3 despite being down 10 in the second.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Tehy're the new Bulls in the NBA... However when you have Wade it's a lot easier to build back a contender
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
      Tehy're the new Bulls in the NBA... However when you have Wade it's a lot easier to build back a contender
      He's talking about the "U". But in your defense I too was confused until i read the McClinton part.

Kinda funny that Jack McClinton transfered from Siena and is Miami's best player and

Al Fisher transferred from Siena and is Kent States best player and both teams are in the tourney.

Also Kojo Mensah transferred from Siena and I think he is Duquense (sp?) best player but they didn't make it into the tourney.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

wtf is wrong with Siena dude? I know there in the tourney but imagine how good they'd be.

I've seen Fisher play in person when they played YSU, he's pretty good.

And as a Miami fan I know all about McClinton.

Comment

Well Al Fisher and Kojo transferred because Siena fired their coach who recruited them and they didn't want to play for the new (much better) coach.

McClinton transferred because he wanted to play in a better league than the MAAC.

Comment

I can't complain Kenny Hasbrouck is better than Al Fisher hell so is Edwin Ubiles.

I think McClinton is slightly better than Kenny but not by a ton.

Comment

Sorry I'm a little slow, but anyways Miami Heat suck tooo haha
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
              X