I'm a ****ing idiot for picking Pittsburgh to go to the Elite Eight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a ****ing idiot for picking Pittsburgh to go to the Elite Eight

This team chokes every year. I thought it'd be different now that Fat Sloth Extraordinaire Aaron Gray was jettisoned to the NBA, but I was wrong. Jamie Dixon sucks ass.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Oh well, 7 Elite Eights left.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Coach K needs to hit the recruiting trails. This loss to WVU is a joke. I didn't expect a final four but this is ridiculous. At least make the sweet 16.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Im not surprised by either

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Coach K needs to hit the recruiting trails. This loss to WVU is a joke. I didn't expect a final four but this is ridiculous. At least make the sweet 16.
          Yeah...

Lost in Sweet 16 as a No. 1 seed in '06

Lost to No. 11 VCU in '07

Almost lost to No. 15 Simon Belmont on Thurs

Lost to No. 7 WVU today

Coack K has gotta get his act together.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

It seems like Duke hasn't had any sort of success since Roy Williams came over to UNC
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

It is harder to recruit top talent, but Duke has been underacheiving in the tourney lately. Roy Williams to UNC and Gillespie to UK (Patrick Patterson) make it much harder to recruit the elite talent....has John Riek committed yet?

That team still had several All-Americans on it. Ridiculous we lost to West Virginia.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

After the tourney everyone was on the bandwagon of Pitt dont feel to bad..... See I think those tournies can wear you down and over estimate the stock of such teams as Georgia, Clemson, Pitt for example
                Check out my new site Today!
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

Pitt is a devious team. They look so good and have a nice road to the Final Four all the time, but you just have to assume that they're only winning one game every year, and occasionally they might surprise you with two.

Comment

If Pitt was the number one seed averaging 125 pts a game and faced a community college from out of nowhere in the second round I'd still pick the upset.

Comment

Don't feel bad, vbsiena put them in the Championship Game and Bulldog picked them to win it all.

Comment

Hey, at least I can bask in the fact that I picked #10 Davidson upsetting #2 Georgetown and #7 WV beating #2 Duke. That is enough to make me like my bracket. Hutspa.
                        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

That is the only reason you are in contention, since no one else got those right.

Comment

i had thrm all the way(bias opinion)

Comment

Working...
                            X