No announcement yet.

Sweet 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well got the 4 games correct yesterday in my bracket moved to 1st and 3rd in my leagues.... If only I didn't chicken out and switch my WV over Duke and Davidson over GT picks I would have been dominating
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Comment

Lucky you. Tennessee's loss killed whatever chance I had left of winning in our WF league.

Comment

They put so many pts into the finals and the champion that I'm semi scared though I picked UCLA over UNC but with North Carolina's play lately I don't see them losing this year
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

If UNC wins, I still don't think I can win.

Comment

I have had Memphis winning it all since preseason and Louisville in the final four.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I was really tempted to have Memphis win it, but their loss to Tennessee scared me.

Comment

Looks like I might win both my pools.... The final 4 I have is Kansas, UNC, Texas, and UCLA then I have UCLA vs UNC in the championship and UCLA winning it all... I'm pretty scared about the last part since North Carolina has looked so strong throughout the tourney but I guess we'll just have to wait and see
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

MY 1000th [email protected]
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

I can't stand it when people have 3 or 4 #1 seeds in the final four ... it is so typical.

Comment

Yes, but it often happens. You don't have to make shockers, you have to make the right picks.

Comment

Congrats Adam
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Adam and I have the same Final Four. Looks like we got two in so far.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

ugh wtf I hate UNC so much why did Tyler Hansborough have to get this far (I hate him btw)

Comment

How can you hate Psycho-T? He's awesome
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

By the way Walter, that "jerk-off" who hit the last layup for Western Kentucky was "Desire Gabou." It was his first (and last) basket of the entire season. Gabou was later quoted saying that this was a moment he will always remember.

Give the kid a break, even if it means losing a 5-unit pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X