• Show
Clear All

• bills_red
    replied
    Phil, I thik u right

Leave a comment:

• Phil
    replied
    Is it just me or does Psycho-T always look like he's on drugs? His eyes are always widened and his expression is so aloof.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    I obviously have to root for them since I picked them to win it all.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    I hate Hansbourgh too. I never like to root for kids that are really good college players but who will do nothing at the pro level.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by Phil View Post
    By the way Walter, that "jerk-off" who hit the last layup for Western Kentucky was "Desire Gabou." It was his first (and last) basket of the entire season. Gabou was later quoted saying that this was a moment he will always remember.

Give the kid a break, even if it means losing a 5-unit pick.
    LOL that makes it even worse

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Congratulations to him. We can only imagine how that feels. Plus, he has an awesome name.

Leave a comment:

• Phil
    replied
    By the way Walter, that "jerk-off" who hit the last layup for Western Kentucky was "Desire Gabou." It was his first (and last) basket of the entire season. Gabou was later quoted saying that this was a moment he will always remember.

Give the kid a break, even if it means losing a 5-unit pick.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    How can you hate Psycho-T? He's awesome

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    ugh wtf I hate UNC so much why did Tyler Hansborough have to get this far (I hate him btw)

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Adam and I have the same Final Four. Looks like we got two in so far.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Congrats Adam

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Yes, but it often happens. You don't have to make shockers, you have to make the right picks.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I can't stand it when people have 3 or 4 #1 seeds in the final four ... it is so typical.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    MY 1000th [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    Looks like I might win both my pools.... The final 4 I have is Kansas, UNC, Texas, and UCLA then I have UCLA vs UNC in the championship and UCLA winning it all... I'm pretty scared about the last part since North Carolina has looked so strong throughout the tourney but I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Leave a comment:

Working...
X