X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
    if there was a playoff in college football it would lesser the value of each game....you have to play hard every game
    So you're saying Boise State didn't try hard?

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    mother f----- I missed the game

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Davidson beat the best in the Big East, the best in the Big Ten and was two points short of beating the best in the Big 12.

It's obvious that Davidson could have easily won the championship this year.

With that in mind, college football should be humiliated that it doesn't give all its teams a shot. Maybe Boise State was the best team two years ago. We'll never know.

Quite frankly, that's ridiculous. I'll never respect college football as a legitimate sport until it creates a tournament that includes every conference.
    if there was a playoff in college football it would lesser the value of each game....you have to play hard every game

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    if curry would have passed it sooner they would have won

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Maybe Bob Stoops is a choker?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    started a topic Davidson: A lesson to be learned for college football

Davidson: A lesson to be learned for college football

Davidson beat the best in the Big East, the best in the Big Ten and was two points short of beating the best in the Big 12.

It's obvious that Davidson could have easily won the championship this year.

With that in mind, college football should be humiliated that it doesn't give all its teams a shot. Maybe Boise State was the best team two years ago. We'll never know.

Quite frankly, that's ridiculous. I'll never respect college football as a legitimate sport until it creates a tournament that includes every conference.
Working...
X