George W. Bush booed in Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George W. Bush booed in Washington

LOL hilarious - 80 percent of the crowd booed him.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

What sporting event was he at?

Comment

Braves at Nats, ESPN
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Walter, I can see the liberal bias now come out in you. If you think 80% of the people bood him, then you need to go back to accounting school.

It was 50/50, the cheers and boos pretty much meshed together.

FYI, the link below is one of the greatest moments in sports history.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NaoryQ0oLh8&feature=related

Bush throwing out the 1st pitch in the world series in 2001, the 1st world series after 9/11. Gives me chills even to this day. It was even more awesome he threw a strike! America needed that then.

Comment

It was cool, though I hated Bush then and I hate him now.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
            It was cool, though I hated Bush then and I hate him now.
            Him throwin out the 1st pitch in 2001 was unreal. I hate the Yankees but that moment will always live with me. I get chills everytime I see that re-ran.

On baseball tonight they named him the greatest President of all time at throwin out the 1st pitch.

I still remember that game in 2001, America needed that moment.

Comment

Every president is going to get booed imo ... no one will ever do a good job and everyone will get overcriticized because they aren't perfect (kind of like writing for walterfootball.com)

And no I am in no way republican.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Eaxactly, people read these polls that says only 30% approves and think "he must be a bad president."

I would challenge John Kerry or Al Gore to lead us through 9/11. I don't think any of those 2 candidates you have done as good as a job as Bush did during the worst time in our countries history.

Comment

I think any president gets credit for having to deal with 9/11.

I don't like Bush though for personal reasons and I don't think he is even that booksmart.

Plus, I don't like how no politicians do anything about the national debt...that's just me though.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by ysuallthetime View Post
                    Walter, I can see the liberal bias now come out in you. If you think 80% of the people bood him, then you need to go back to accounting school.

It was 50/50, the cheers and boos pretty much meshed together.

FYI, the link below is one of the greatest moments in sports history.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NaoryQ0oLh8&feature=related

Bush throwing out the 1st pitch in the world series in 2001, the 1st world series after 9/11. Gives me chills even to this day. It was even more awesome he threw a strike! America needed that then.
                    I'm neither liberal nor conservative. I'd hate to be associated with either faction.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Even so that's our president anymore than 10% boo mean's he's not doing a very good job since that position should be the highest respected on in our country....... O'well his term is almost over, so then finally no more Bush. Lets just hope our next President can try to turn some of his mess around
                      Check out my new site Today!
                      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by ysuallthetime View Post
                        Him throwin out the 1st pitch in 2001 was unreal. I hate the Yankees but that moment will always live with me. I get chills everytime I see that re-ran.

On baseball tonight they named him the greatest President of all time at throwin out the 1st pitch.

I still remember that game in 2001, America needed that moment.
                        Lol, he's been a ****ty President. Throwing a strike doesn't make your term anymore meaningful.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          LOL hilarious - 80 percent of the crowd booed him.
                          only 80%? that means that 20% didn't, which is about double his approval rating, isn't it?

Comment

LOL good point, starQB

I just think he's done a horrible job as a president. But that doesn't mean I'm a Democrat; I liked Ronald Regan and the original Bush a bit. And Clinton was great.

I would just never label myself into a category.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Here's the way I see it:

No President could have foreseen and prevented the 9/11 attacks.
                              In response, a poor President would not have retaliated and probably experienced another terrorist attack. Contrastingly, Bush has retaliated and has NOT had another terrorist attack on US soil.

I'm happy to trade the consequences of starting a war (rising oil prices, possible recession) if it means my personal safety is secured.

I think it's pretty obvious where I stand on Bush..
                              Last edited by Phil; 03-31-2008, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X