I Hate Richie Sexson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate Richie Sexson

Bases loaded, tie game. What does Sexson do?

Strikes out.

Now batting .125

This guy is a joke.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Wait... where are you from Walter? are you a Mariners fan?
    www.5qsports.com, get some.
    "Relax, all right? Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic."
    -Crash Davis, Bull Durham

Comment

Nah I'm from Philly, but I had the Mariners as my baseball pick last night.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

There were always a ton of rumors about Richie when he was with Cleveland. Needless to say, I was glad when they got rid of him.

Comment

He had one good year, then got traded for way too much. Milwaukee got off like bandits.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
            He had one good year, then got traded for way too much. Milwaukee got off like bandits.
            To be fair, he's had 6 years with 30+ homeruns, two years with 45. He's had 8 years with .500+ slugging. He's a two time all-star, a two time top 15 MVP candidate. He's a perennial slow starter, and bats over .280 in August and September.

No doubt, his swing has slowed down, but he's not completely overrated.
            www.5qsports.com, get some.
            "Relax, all right? Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic."
            -Crash Davis, Bull Durham

Comment

Working...
            X