Who is best in the West?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is best in the West?

With the Suns dominating performance yesterday it made me think is Phoenix the best out west? What do you guys think?
    Dallas Mavericks
    0.00%
    New Orleans Hornets
    0.00%
    San Antonio Spurs
    14.29%
    Utah Jazz
    7.14%
    Los Angeles Lakers
    50.00%
    Houston Rockets
    0.00%
    Phoenix Suns
    21.43%
    Denver Nuggets
    0.00%
    Golden State Warriors
    7.14%
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

I didn't bother putting an "other" as an option this time because I don't really see the need.... maybe in 3 yrs you can have the Whereever Supersonics and Portland Trailblazers but not yet
    Live 4 The Story

Comment

I voted for GSW, but I think the real best team is San Antonio, with NO a close 2nd. The Spurs have experience, and a great group of indeviduals who gel with each other.

Comment

Spurs #1 with no close #2? Think you're living in the past my man. There are many better teams nowadays San Anotnio is getting old
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Lakers this year. If they keep playing solid D it's a lock they win it all.
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I am going with the Spurs! This will be thier year to repeat because they have the best chemistry in the West. A lot of the teams in the west that have improved, Mavs, Suns, and Lakers, have not had enough time to gel and do what it takes to win in the playoffs. The Spurs added key pieces in Staudamire and Kurt Thomas to be significant players of the benhc and fit directly into the style of play the Spurs use. The addition of Parker and comign back healthy is also a plus!
            Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

I picked the Lakers, because of Kobe, Gasol, Phil Jackson, etc.

More interesting is that they are fighting so hard right now with each other that will any of them have anything left when they get around to face the winner of the Celtics/Pistons battle?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                Spurs #1 with no close #2? Think you're living in the past my man. There are many better teams nowadays San Anotnio is getting old
                New Orleans.

Comment

I voted for the Lakers, however...

Like they do every year, the Spurs flew under the radar, this time mine. I'd pick the Spurs. I'd 1. Spurs, 2. Lakers, and if Yao was healthy 3. Rockets
                  www.5qsports.com, get some.
                  "Relax, all right? Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic."
                  -Crash Davis, Bull Durham

Comment

The bottom line, is that the Spurs are the team to beat weather you like it or not! They are the defending champs, no matter if they won back-to-back or not! How exactly are they getting old? Duncan-31, Parker-mid 20's, Ginoboli-Mid 20's....as long as they have those core, they are still thr best.....now for the rest....Horry, Finley, Bowen, Thomas, Staudamire, Vaughn....all veterans, and can contribute for another few years at a high level.....C'mon people, its the defending champs....Kings of the mountain until proven otherwise!

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                      The bottom line, is that the Spurs are the team to beat weather you like it or not! They are the defending champs, no matter if they won back-to-back or not! How exactly are they getting old? Duncan-31, Parker-mid 20's, Ginoboli-Mid 20's....as long as they have those core, they are still thr best.....now for the rest....Horry, Finley, Bowen, Thomas, Staudamire, Vaughn....all veterans, and can contribute for another few years at a high level.....C'mon people, its the defending champs....Kings of the mountain until proven otherwise!
                      I dunno the Spurs recently got blown out by the better Western Conference playoff teams even at home.

Fri 04 @ Utah L 64-90
                      Wed 09 vs Phoenix L 79-96
                      Sun 13 @ LA Lakers L 85-106
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Yea, i know, and thats a good point....but you see what they do once the playoffs start ya know...i'm just going off of past experience...plus thier healthy

Comment

Spur better not win again this year they are so boring to watch nothing is worse than those Piston vs. Spurs matchups... I'm looking forward to a Sun vs Celtic matchup this year
                          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                          X